napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

9th week but not much results

iaagi93

Hello everyone,

I'm on my 9th week out of 12 in my first cycle of TEST C only 400mg pinned once a week (although I have done a dbol only cycle with PCT like 2 years ago when I didn't know what I was doing but got amazing results). Have Arimidex at hand but not using until I feel like getting bloated or itchy nips.

Have my solid diet getting around 3500+ calories a day, workout 5 days a week.

My problem is I'm not seeing any visible results in terms of size. I can push around 3 extra reps every week and also getting noticeably vascular every week like my arms and legs but no visible fat loss either. Scale shows around 3-4 kg weight gain but nothing drastic in front of the mirror. Definitely not like I've been juicing.

What am I doing wrong?

My stats:
Weight: From 76kg to 80kg
Height: 5'8"
Body fat: 13-14%
Steroid: Meditech Pharmaceutical Cypionex

Pinning 400 once a week is not optimal. It should be split 200mg E3D if running cyp or enth or 2 times a week. Have you had bloods done mid cycle to see if you are even pinning real test?

Eating 3500 cals should be getting you a lot more weight. You may need to change your foods or your workout routine. Being at that bodyfat% will not be making you look "shredded" like you may think. You will need to drop that down in order to notice the smaller details in your progress. All the gear in the world wont change that. 4kg isnt going to stand out unless you took some progress photos or measurements to actually gauge what has changed unless you are at an extremely low bodyfat.

Personally I have ran a 350mg/w test cyp cycle. I gained about 8kg in about 8 weeks on a 3400 cal intake. I am 6'3 so there's a lot more to fill. I gained a bit of unwanted weight so I changed my foods around and my weight gain stopped but the changes made from the cycle started to show more

Some people get different results than others and there are a lot of factors that go into it. You can start by getting bloodwork to make sure your gear is legit.....but you also won't make big gains every cycle. Generally each cycle you will get less than the last. I'm at a point now that I'm happy if I get 2 or 3 lbs in a cycle no matter what I run because of here I'm at in relation to my genetic potential

Top Bottom