napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

8th Pin....EVER

OldNewbie

Did my 8th pin today of Test C. 23 guage 1 1/2 needle. Still no PIP or discomfort of any kind. Is that normal?? ....and believe me, I don't have a fat ass and I'm sticking that sucker all the way in! Packaging on Syringe says "BD 3ml Syringe" Thank you.

That's normal. Don't always expect pip or discomfort as a noobie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No its not normal at all but at this point you simply arent going to get any pip. If you havent already. Consider yourself lucky

You want some PIP? Switch to a different lab lol.

I was lucky enough to get real U.S. pharmacy Pfizer Test. My friend had 2 unopened, untabed vials. BUT...am I to assume that later down the road if I chose to do another cycle, It's probable to assume that PIP and/or discomfort from UGL Test?

I was lucky enough to get real U.S. pharmacy Pfizer Test. My friend had 2 unopened, untabed vials. BUT...am I to assume that later down the road if I chose to do another cycle, It's probable to assume that PIP and/or discomfort from UGL Test?
No not really. Its virgin pip that scares people. After that PIP (if you even get any) is a walk in the park. There is plenty if UGL test that has no PIP but it certainly isnt the majority.

Top Bottom