napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

80 game suspension for SARMS

fucks sake and thats my team and hes an up and coming pitcher for them... he must have been watching my channel LMFAO

Ouch, those banned substance suspensions are long.
in baseball, they dont fuck around man... think about how much their name was drug through the mud with their best players... penalties are by far the worst in baseball

its actually half the season and a huge blow to my team to lose their best pitcher, who now cant even pitch in the playoffs if they even make it now

Seems the tainted supplement is coming up a lot these day. Especially in MMA. Aren’t these athletes keeping a sample serving of every supplement they take!? That’s assuming we’re believing the whole tainted supplement excuse.

I was just joking with the 4 week comment, just poking some fun at the baseball schedule. That thing is crazy!

Seems the tainted supplement is coming up a lot these day. Especially in MMA. Aren’t these athletes keeping a sample serving of every supplement they take!? That’s assuming we’re believing the whole tainted supplement excuse.

I was just joking with the 4 week comment, just poking some fun at the baseball schedule. That thing is crazy!
who really knows... i am sure some of them are completely full of shit but it is most definitely a fact that there are many shady companies out there that put all sorts of shit in their products... so its really hard to say one way or another...

Always keep the batch number and a small sample of the supplement you’re taking, then it can be tested if you pop.

yeah well i highly doubt everyone goes about it like that especially when they think they are taking a regular supplement... they should be advised that but i highly doubt they are all telling everyone what they are taking, even if its regular supplements and honestly, they shouldnt even have to go that route... its just too bad thats what its come to

Top Bottom