napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

8 weeks out Stack. What do you think about this stack Dylan?

ice11

Stats: 40+ year old male
Bodyfat 12-13%
Weight: 233
Height 6'1
TRT weekly of Test Cypionate 200mg doctor prescribed weekly
1st cycle was a sarms stack recommended by Dylan.
2nd stack is below.
I'm currently saving my doctor prescribed test cyp for the test below while on cycle. I'll resume the doctor TRT cyp after my cycle below.

Currently taking 1cc NPP = 150mg x 2 per week, and 1cc Test Cyp 250 x2 per week. I'm thinking about adding Proviron, Winny tabs, Test phenyl prop, Anavar, & Equipoise. I've been on the NPP and Test Cyp for about 4-5 weeks now. I'm looking to be shredded for my upcoming competition. My diet is clean and I'm hitting the gym 6 days a week in addition to 20 minutes of post cardio daily.

Currently taking
300mg of NPP
500mg of Test Cyp
AI
Finesteride 1mg
Milk Thistle

New stack will include
NPP
TPP
Proviron (oral)
Winny tabs (oral)
Anavar (oral)
EQ
AI (Anti estrogen)
Finesteride 1mg
Milk Thistle

I'll post the usage amount the new stack later. What are your thoughts? Also, what is your recommended dosage amount for the bottom stack.

Last edited:
If you're 8 weeks out 20 minutes of cardio PWO isn't going to cut it (no pun intended)

I'm not crazy about NPP in prep, nor the EQ (even tho I love EQ in offseason) and running EQ for 8 weeks isn't going to help.

If you're 8 weeks out 20 minutes of cardio PWO isn't going to cut it (no pun intended)

I'm not crazy about NPP in prep, nor the EQ (even tho I love EQ in offseason) and running EQ for 8 weeks isn't going to help.
My cardio won't be increase until about 6 weeks out. I don't want to cardio into a show. I want to diet into a show which is what I'm doing currently. The cardio is for fine tuning. My conditioning is on point and ahead of schedule. Doing cardio too much this early will cause me to lose muscle. In this national show, size and conditioning matter bro. Thanks for the response bro.

Last edited:
Stats: 40+ year old male
Bodyfat 12-13%
Weight: 233
Height 6'1
TRT weekly of Test Cypionate 200mg doctor prescribed weekly
1st cycle was a sarms stack recommended by Dylan.
2nd stack is below.
I'm currently saving my doctor prescribed test cyp for the test below while on cycle. I'll resume the doctor TRT cyp after my cycle below.

Currently taking 1cc NPP = 150mg x 2 per week, and 1cc Test Cyp 250 x2 per week. I'm thinking about adding Proviron, Winny tabs, Test phenyl prop, Anavar, & Equipoise. I've been on the NPP and Test Cyp for about 4-5 weeks now. I'm looking to be shredded for my upcoming competition. My diet is clean and I'm hitting the gym 6 days a week in addition to 20 minutes of post cardio daily.

Currently taking
300mg of NPP
500mg of Test Cyp
AI
Finesteride 1mg
Milk Thistle

New stack will include
NPP
TPP
Proviron (oral)
Winny tabs (oral)
Anavar (oral)
EQ
AI (Anti estrogen)
Finesteride 1mg
Milk Thistle

I'll post the usage amount the new stack later. What are your thoughts? Also, what is your recommended dosage amount for the bottom stack.
you may as well forget eq.. it does not even begin to really work until week 7-8 man... so thats pointless... i also dont understand how npp fits into shredding up here... you would want test, tren, mast, winstrol, GW501516 and S4... get rid of fucking anavar bro... this is the stack you want, definitely not what you have laid out...

you may as well forget eq.. it does not even begin to really work until week 7-8 man... so thats pointless... i also dont understand how npp fits into shredding up here... you would want test, tren, mast, winstrol, GW501516 and S4... get rid of fucking anavar bro... this is the stack you want, definitely not what you have laid out...

Thanks for the response Dylan. I originally had the Tren A, Masteron 100mg, Winny, Proviron, & TPP as my stack. However, I was deciding on the other stack because it's more hair friendly than the Tren A, & Masteron.

For being 8 weeks out I wouldn't run npp. I understand you wanting to stay away from DHT COMPOUNDS because of hair issues, but if you want to be lean and dry it's not the best choice to use NPP.

I'd add in some sarms that are aimed at shredding body fat and giving hardening effects.

These would go great with test for contest prep

1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 6 hours)

My cardio won't be increase until about 6 weeks out. I don't want to cardio into a show. I want to diet into a show which is what I'm doing currently. The cardio is for fine tuning. My conditioning is on point and ahead of schedule. Doing cardio too much this early will cause me to lose muscle. In this national show, size and conditioning matter bro. Thanks for the response bro.

Size and conditioning matter? Really?

Tren ace, winny, and mast is a much better choice of your 2 proposals. Screw it the judges aren't looking at your hair.

Last edited:
Size and conditioning matter? Really?

Tren ace, winny, and mast is a much better choice of your 2 proposals. Screw it the judges aren't looking at your hair.

Cardio is not a requirement for getting on stage. PLENTY of ppl don't get on cardio at all until 3-4 weeks out. My goal is to do none for my upcoming show.. if u start cardio too soon u can pretty much guarantee u will be doing over an hour a day come showtime. Keep that shit in your back pocket until u need it

Cardio is not a requirement for getting on stage. PLENTY of ppl don't get on cardio at all until 3-4 weeks out. My goal is to do none for my upcoming show.. if u start cardio too soon u can pretty much guarantee u will be doing over an hour a day come showtime. Keep that shit in your back pocket until u need it

I'm aware of that, have a friend who is living proof. YOU have to mention that this protocol works FOR YOU in your 1st post.

I agree. Just thought a blanket statement of "20 minute of cardio PWO isn't going to cut it" is pretty crazy to say not knowing how much that 20 minutes is affecting him or how much he needs to lose

I agree. Just thought a blanket statement of "20 minute of cardio PWO isn't going to cut it" is pretty crazy to say not knowing how much that 20 minutes is affecting him or how much he needs to lose

Which is why he needed to SPECIFY that initially.

Top Bottom