napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

8 weeks of EQ and RBC not increasing

buen

Banned
Ok...I just got my 8 week labs back

There hasn't been a significant increase in red blood count...I started week 1 with 14.9% and have only risen to 15.5%
The first 4 weeks of the cycle I ran Keifei EQ ... bloods from that were the same 14.9%
I switched to Alpha Pharma EQ for the next 4 weeks
Any ideas why RBC hasn't risen???
Hard to believe it's the EQ as it came from 2 different sources

I plan on donating blood this week

My cycle

Test 400mg/week
Deca 300mg/week
EQ 700mg/week
Proviron 75mg ed
HGH 3.3IU ed
T4 100mg ed
Aromasin 12.5mg e5d
GW
MK

Ok...I just got my 8 week labs back

There hasn't been a significant increase in red blood count...I started week 1 with 14.9% and have only risen to 15.5%
The first 4 weeks of the cycle I ran Keifei EQ ... bloods from that were the same 14.9%
I switched to Alpha Pharma EQ for the next 4 weeks
Any ideas why RBC hasn't risen???
Hard to believe it's the EQ as it came from 2 different sources

I plan on donating blood this week

My cycle

Test 400mg/week
Deca 300mg/week
EQ 700mg/week
Proviron 75mg ed
HGH 3.3IU ed
T4 100mg ed
Aromasin 12.5mg e5d
GW
MK

Its still early bro... It takes 8 to 9 weeks to really even get going... Check back week 12 on it but if you go and donate blood it likely will not increase anyway... Its not even a guarantee to increase regardless... Its a possible side effect and alpha pharma is not the greatest choice as well

Thanks for that Dylan...just thought it was weird not having the RBC increase
I'm already seeing some really good results...lifting 25-30% more...added about 6lbs muscle despite neg calorie diet....and vascularity is insane

Also..while I've got you here :) I'm not feeling the "punch" from the Proviron as I did in the first few weeks
What would you think about swapping mast for the proviron for the rest of the cycle?

Yeah...I've very limited on choices of gear here....Keifei..Alpha...just heard about a Pharmacom source

Everyone is different, so you may be someone that don't get affected on RBC as much as others. Some will see it rise significantly on any AAS where others barely ever see a change. I wouldn't base your assesment of the gear on that or anything but I also can't vouch for the sources you've used either. You can't go wrong with the sources on this board

Everyone is different, so you may be someone that don't get affected on RBC as much as others. Some will see it rise significantly on any AAS where others barely ever see a change. I wouldn't base your assesment of the gear on that or anything but I also can't vouch for the sources you've used either. You can't go wrong with the sources on this board

Thanks Rick...I only wish I could get gear from AR sponsors delivered here (Indonesia)
In the past customs has even seized bottles of Vit C...demanding a lab test on each bottle before releasing them
I'm just hoping my PE sarm order gets thru....AAS is a tough one

Thanks Rick...I only wish I could get gear from AR sponsors delivered here (Indonesia)
In the past customs has even seized bottles of Vit C...demanding a lab test on each bottle before releasing them
I'm just hoping my PE sarm order gets thru....AAS is a tough one
Send Pharma Lady a PM... She's excellent at getting a shipment through customs. I'm sure she can work something out for you...

Its still early bro... It takes 8 to 9 weeks to really even get going... Check back week 12 on it but if you go and donate blood it likely will not increase anyway... Its not even a guarantee to increase regardless... Its a possible side effect and alpha pharma is not the greatest choice as well

Why not alpha pharma?

They have been known too fuck up here and there. Not very consistent in their service from what I have seen. There was a big AP scam at evo a while back too.

Well, 14.9-15.5 is still higher. And as Dylan said its still early stages for EQ, but then again 700mgs is a lot.
Is alpha pharma really trustworthy? No bad reviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

On second thought, fuck that. I'm on 500 a week of ExDom EQ and it's only been a month and my veins are busting out like a got bit by a poisonous snake. You should be exploding with RBC by now in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I think you're fine bro. If you're making gains and you notice more vascularity around week 12 or so, you're golden :).

On second thought, fuck that. I'm on 500 a week of ExDom EQ and it's only been a month and my veins are busting out like a got bit by a poisonous snake. You should be exploding with RBC by now in my opinion.

Yeah ...I've got insane vascularity...veins popping in places I've never seen
Just curious that the bloods don't show much...guess I started high (14.9) so the RBC increase isn't so dramatic

Thanks for that Dylan...just thought it was weird not having the RBC increase
I'm already seeing some really good results...lifting 25-30% more...added about 6lbs muscle despite neg calorie diet....and vascularity is insane

Also..while I've got you here :) I'm not feeling the "punch" from the Proviron as I did in the first few weeks
What would you think about swapping mast for the proviron for the rest of the cycle?

Yeah...I've very limited on choices of gear here....Keifei..Alpha...just heard about a Pharmacom source

what is your body fat bro? if its too high then there's no reason to use mast... proviron works different... its not so much a feeling but it just aides everything... your not going to "feel" it so much as see what it does... it really does not do anything huge but A LOT of little things...

one of eq strongest traits is the vascularity... if your seeing huge increases there, its definitely working...

Top Bottom