PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8 week cycle of Cardarine + SR 9009 + mk-677 + Ostarine, is it safe?

8 week cycle of Cardarine + SR 9009 + mk-677 + Ostarine, is it safe?

Hello, I have 2 bottles of Cardarine, 3 of SR 9009, 2 of mk 677 and one of Ostarine, Im not sure if I should take it all at the same time in a 8 week cycle, I mean is it safe? I actually have enough mk 677 for a 12 week cycle and could start that before the other stuff. mk 677 has worked great for me in the past by the way. My goal is to peak for a crossfit competition and try to win it all.

Thank you for your info.

of course its safe if you have real sarms... where did you get them?

I bought them on sarmsx, except for the mk677 that I bought from a close friend that got it from sarms1

oh fuck, anything but the 677 bro.. please get rid of that... sarms1 is as bad as it gets! you can definitely take them all at once but fuck , 677 is faked everywhere and it gets no worse than sarms1... otherwise you are good to go

Good to know, thanks!

Ya, I wouldn't trust that mk677. Otherwise the rest of your stack looks great

Quote Originally Posted by gonzz_x View Post
    Good to know, thanks!
    for sure brother... 677 is faked everywhere so you have to be very very careful with it... sarmsx has pure 677

Pity, at 8 weeks you are leaving the best gains on the table

sarms peak at 8 weeks... you are stopping your cycle while they are peaking brother.. they should be ran 12 weeks or you are throwing away a lot of gains... you will clearly still get results at 8 weeks but you are missing out on significant progress as well...

So 12 weeks is optimal then, thanks. IŽll get more ostarine and cardarine so I can do a 12 week cycle.
    Thank you for your info you have been very helpful!