napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

8 week cycle

dsgift61

Hi I have a question I’m running a 8 week cycle of Test C oil 250 mg a week and 4 weeks of dbol oral 30 mg a day. I have a 4 week cycle of TBol 40 mg a day to follow the dbol after the 1st 4 weeks. My question is don’t that sound ridiculous and would I be able to use a store bought post cycle that I have here with me. I’m just not trying to kill the chance of more kids and not trying to lose gains. I’ve watched your videos but I feel that is for guys doing harsh bulking cycles as opposed to me testing the waters with this cycle for me second cycle ever

this is all ridiculous man... the entire thing is so screwed up top to bottom... the fact you are even asking that question about pct clearly shows you have no business using steroids... running a long ester of test only 8 weeks makes zero sense and running 8 weeks straight of orals is just terrible... NONE OF THIS is good whatsoever... NONE OF IT>..

Please post your full stats and goals. I don't recommend store bought PCT. You can add it to a proper PCT but it's not good enough on its own.

Hi I have a question I’m running a 8 week cycle of Test C oil 250 mg a week and 4 weeks of dbol oral 30 mg a day. I have a 4 week cycle of TBol 40 mg a day to follow the dbol after the 1st 4 weeks. My question is don’t that sound ridiculous and would I be able to use a store bought post cycle that I have here with me. I’m just not trying to kill the chance of more kids and not trying to lose gains. I’ve watched your videos but I feel that is for guys doing harsh bulking cycles as opposed to me testing the waters with this cycle for me second cycle ever
Store bought pct? Lmao you mean a bottle of herbs and vitamins. Thats what youre gonna get. Definately not enough. Youll feel like shit and lose everything you might have been lucky enough to gain on a long ester 8 week cycle. Ur liver also gonna be pissed that u ran 8 weeks of orals as well. Dont try to shortcut or be cheap. Either do it the right way or dont do it at all.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

8 weeks is pointless in my opinion I feel my cycle really kicking in around week 6 so to stop at 8 males mo sense to me. Orals are no go for me as well 4 weeks max. Really need to do some research BEFORE you start a cycle not wing it.

Top Bottom