napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

7893rd Post and intro

44YOGearHead

Hey guys, glad to be here in the forum with my 7893rd post IN ONE DAY. What can I say? I have no life, no gf and my palms require a fine tooth comb. First a little about myself:
Ht: 4'6"
Wt: 254 lbs
Bf: 15%
Trained for the last 14 weeks and my diet is good to go. I eat clean... cheeseburgers with no cheese, mayo, but no naise, fries without the french.
Goals: I'd like my arms to get to 15"
Planned PCT: I wanna go on TRT
Cycle history: 4th cycle
AAS on hand: drol, dbol, winny and tren
Want to run 100mg of orals for 6 months and 5cc tren a week forever.

YOLO Beeyatches!!!!
Tell me your thoughts and they better be positive ones or I'll have an early menstrual cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, glad to be here in the forum with my 7893rd post IN ONE DAY. What can I say? I have no life, no gf and my palms require a fine tooth comb. First a little about myself:
Trained for the last 14 weeks and my diet is good to go. I eat clean... cheeseburgers with no cheese, mayo, but no naise, fries without the french.

YOLO Beeyatches!!!!
Tell me your thoughts and they better be positive ones or I'll have an early menstrual cycle.

Have you learned nothing here so far.... drop the dbol an winny. Add in 100mg of superdrol at minimum hit up 200 mg halo twice a day and since u hang at the bar every night quit drinking beer and stick to whiskey. Whatever you do, do not take any test it's for pussies. Stay oral only and if u wanna burn some fat just hit up some hgh at maybe 17 iu's a day the fat will melt away don't worry about diet though the hgh is magic but only if you get it from eroids.

Have you learned nothing here so far.... drop the dbol an winny. Add in 100mg of superdrol at minimum hit up 200 mg halo twice a day and since u hang at the bar every night quit drinking beer and stick to whiskey. Whatever you do, do not take any test it's for pussies. Stay oral only and if u wanna burn some fat just hit up some hgh at maybe 17 iu's a day the fat will melt away don't worry about diet though the hgh is magic but only if you get it from eroids.

Lol, forgot the hgh and DNP I just ordered it! Thanks bro, you truly have my best interest at heart. Btw... think cocaine might work as a pwo?

Lol, forgot the hgh and DNP I just ordered it! Thanks bro, you truly have my best interest at heart. Btw... think cocaine might work as a pwo?

No, but if you need a good pwo try some meth, but only on a Friday that way your good through the weekend me and my gym bros call it the weekender. And if you use DNP my brother from another mother tony from enhanced asslete said don't go less than 1200mg daily minimum.

YOLO Beeyatches!!!!

And I hate to be brutally honest here but there is no way your training and diet is good to go after 14 weeks. You need some real guidance before you end up hurting yourself dude. You won't make any gains running all that gear without at least 2g's of Test Prop to run along side your Dbol, winny, Drol and Tren. Your balls are going to shrink and you are going to get a bad case of winny dick and dbol tits without having a testosterone base.

You need to hire a trainer and a diet coach, I hear Bostin Loyd is the best in the industry. That's how I got ripped.

P.S. you shouldn't be taking that many orals it's bad for your liver. I hope your dbol, anadrol, and winny is all injectable. The only exception is the Tren. You need Methyl Tren for real gains, not that pussy injectable shit.

Last edited:
And I hate to be brutally honest here but there is no way your training and diet is good to go after 14 weeks. You need some real guidance before you end up hurting yourself dude. You won't make any gains running all that gear without at least 2g's of Test Prop to run along side your Dbol, winny, Drol and Tren. Your balls are going to shrink and you are going to get a bad case of winny dick and dbol tits without having a testosterone base.

You need to hire a trainer and a diet coach, I hear Bostin Loyd is the best in the industry. That's how I got ripped.

P.S. you shouldn't be taking that many orals it's bad for your liver. I hope your dbol, anadrol, and winny is all injectable. The only exception is the Tren. You need Methyl Tren for real gains, not that pussy injectable shit.

Duly noted bro methyl tren no pussy shit allowed.

And if boston loyd DOESNT DO THE TRICK im sure coach trevor and tony huge of enhanced athlete could getter done.

Top Bottom