napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

7 months until competition

MarkD

I haven't been so pumped to compete in a bjj tournament in a long time. I took a solid 9 month lay off from grappling and have been back grinding hard with a new team of some of the most humble savages there are. I'm training so hard and want double gold, triple if I can make it to an open weight qualifier. Apparently it's doubling as an International Judo competition too so there will be a ton of people I'm attendance. 5 days a week of weight training, conditioning and grappling. I've just got to decide on a weight class.

Probably the most excited I've ever been to compete in anything.

That's cool man I was supposed to have a BJJ tournament in November, but I'm not sure if I'm going to compete now because I injured my lower back recently, and it's been getting better then it hurts again randomly. It's not worth it to me if I'm not 100% prepared or end up hurting myself, fuck that I still train and roll, but in a situation where I need to be 100% I'm not sure. I guess I'll see how it goes because I'll be pretty bummed out if I can't do it, but better safe then sorry.

Congratulations bro... you know you can call me anytime you need me even if its just for support etc... im always here for you bro

I haven't been so pumped to compete in a bjj tournament in a long time. I took a solid 9 month lay off from grappling and have been back grinding hard with a new team of some of the most humble savages there are. I'm training so hard and want double gold, triple if I can make it to an open weight qualifier. Apparently it's doubling as an International Judo competition too so there will be a ton of people I'm attendance. 5 days a week of weight training, conditioning and grappling. I've just got to decide on a weight class.

Probably the most excited I've ever been to compete in anything.
Nice bro! Keep killing it, and I wish you the best of luck. I'm sure you will do great

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom