TooCool

Hey :D
I want to make sure i sleep at the same time no matter what,
Will taking 25mg 677 1hour b4 sleep assure that
Since i sometimes take naps and then cant sleep at night

If not can i take the sleep hormon itself i heard its ok

Dylan u rock

Last edited:
I’ve always had sleeping problems and my sleep quality has improved a lot since I started 677... definitely give it a shot

677 is extremely beneficial for your sleep bro, yes... it will be perfect for you... 25 mg per day and you need to run it at least 6 months...

I've been running MK-677 a few months and it certainly has improved my sleep big time. I get to sleep quicker and I sleep deeper

I’ve always had sleeping problems and my sleep quality has improved a lot since I started 677... definitely give it a shot

I've been running MK-677 a few months and it certainly has improved my sleep big time. I get to sleep quicker and I sleep deeper

677 is extremely beneficial for your sleep bro, yes... it will be perfect for you... 25 mg per day and you need to run it at least 6 months...

Appreciate the comments!
My Sleeping patterns kinda wasting SOO much time&energy,
like i have nothing else to do except thinkin about my sleep all day
To ensure this ends im planning to take 30mg 1h b4 sleep

Last edited:
Appreciate the comments!
My Sleeping patterns kinda wasting SOO much time&energy,
like i have nothing else to do except thinkin about my sleep all day
To ensure this ends im planning to take 30mg 1h b4 sleep
take magnesium in the evening as well... you have to keep a clear mind at night and just relax yourself... you can drive yourself crazy enough to have it really interfere with your sleep brother

take magnesium in the evening as well... you have to keep a clear mind at night and just relax yourself... you can drive yourself crazy enough to have it really interfere with your sleep brother

Well i guess ill silent the room, prevent light, use magnesium, take 30mg 677 1h b4 sleep, try to relax and not move guess that will work.

It just happens that i have unreal amount of high thc 80% indica
I actually never smoked cus i dont want to be addicted
Will using it b4 sleep will interfere with my recovery/deep sleep somehow ?
What studies say about it

i sleep extremely well with it and at least you have the right kind of strain to use... try 677 first without it but i have only had it help my sleep patterns...

Top Bottom