napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

6 weeks in Test only,

svanimost

I'm 6 weeks into 12 week test only. 44yr/ 205 / @15%.
Training hard still 4,5 days a week. Cardio everyday , But not much change, diet 250prot, 100 carb, & about 50g fat a day. Looking to increase from. 250 test a week . Any advise appreciated. Looking for growth without fat increase. After cruise looking to bulk with test & Deca and/or dbol.

Training hard still 4,5 days a week. Cardio everyday , But not much change, diet 250prot, 100 carb, & about 50g fat a day. Looking to increase from. 250 test a week . Any advise appreciated. Looking for growth without fat increase. After cruise looking to bulk with test & Deca and/or dbol.
okay, so you said your on 6 weeks of a 12 week test only... so are you asking about test and deca after your cruise after you finish this blast?? your words are mixed and its hard to understand... let me know so i can give you the proper advice...

test 400/deca 400/aromasin 12.5mg eod/ caber .5mg e3d would be a great blast... forget the dbol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay, so you said your on 6 weeks of a 12 week test only... so are you asking about test and deca after your cruise after you finish this blast?? your words are mixed and its hard to understand... let me know so i can give you the proper advice...

i think what he is asking is a good bulk blast after he finishes this test cruise he is on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is what I would do for a good blast bro

1-12 Test C 400mg per week
1-12 Deca 300mg per week
1-6 Tbol 50mg per day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 caber 0.5mg E3D

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi bro...your macros look ok as long as the carbs are complex... ie whole grains oatmeal veggies
be patient ...six weeks in your test level is just starting to peak..also keep in mind..the older we get the slower we put on lean muscle..you aren't going to do it in 1 cycle..keep plugging away..vary your work out routine..cycle sensibly..the gains will come..

Thanks all. I was just considering an increase to 300 or so with test, for the remaining 6 weeks of the blast & also after the cruise was considering dbol or not . With the test/ Deca run ? I guess I just need to see where i stand by then with my %.

Thanks all. I was just considering an increase to 300 or so with test, for the remaining 6 weeks of the blast & also after the cruise was considering dbol or not . With the test/ Deca run ? I guess I just need to see where i stand by then with my %.

If you are at 15% now, you defnitely don't want to increase bodyfat any more. I would go to more of a Recomp myself

if thats the case your thinking way too far ahead... your not even focused on what your doing now by planning a next blast... you have time in between as well.... your 4 months out from that... you need to focus on correcting this cycle, planning a bridge, seeing where your at physically mid way through the bridge and THEN you decide what to do next...

If you are at 15% now, you defnitely don't want to increase bodyfat any more. I would go to more of a Recomp myself

Exactly, that's why im slowly increasing my cardio and only taking low carbs. If I can continue regularly I should be near 12% in 4 months & will not be using the db but if lower I will consider it. Do u concur??

if thats the case your thinking way too far ahead... your not even focused on what your doing now by planning a next blast... you have time in between as well.... your 4 months out from that... you need to focus on correcting this cycle, planning a bridge, seeing where your at physically mid way through the bridge and THEN you decide what to do next...
Yes your right, so do you think I should increase to 300 test, to see if i could gain a bit more for the remaining 6 weeks of this test only ??

250mg is not a cruise bro. are you saying youre cruising on 250?
increasing 250 to 300 will make literally no difference whatsoever.

Yes your right, so do you think I should increase to 300 test, to see if i could gain a bit more for the remaining 6 weeks of this test only ??
that is literally going to make no difference whatsoever bro... not in any way.. your too far in now for much of anything to change... you could bump it to 500 and see but i have a feeling your diet is lacking for what your wanting... do you have bloodwork to see if your test is even legit?

that is literally going to make no difference whatsoever bro... not in any way.. your too far in now for much of anything to change... you could bump it to 500 and see but i have a feeling your diet is lacking for what your wanting... do you have bloodwork to see if your test is even legit?
No updated bloodwork, next month . Can't do that private test, I'm in NY. Do you think a bump to 500 will make a difference in performance??

No updated bloodwork, next month . Can't do that private test, I'm in NY. Do you think a bump to 500 will make a difference in performance??
well, on paper it should but you should be seeing something from even 250... so this indicated one of two things... either your gear is shit or your workout and diet are shit.. its one or the other bro...

well, on paper it should but you should be seeing something from even 250... so this indicated one of two things... either your gear is shit or your workout and diet are shit.. its one or the other bro...
Thank you, I'll try raising my calories to 3000++, but that will raise my protein level to over 400grams a day...Because my diet is real clean.
Maybe that will show some change before raising the test. My training is way on point. I just thought the TRT of 200 EOW, was making me not see changes at 250 a week ?

Seems the carbs are a bit low unless the intent is a contest peak diet or something. Seems 250 protein, 40-50 fat and about 250-350 carbs is more in line with what I had seen, but I am still learning.

Thank you, I'll try raising my calories to 3000++, but that will raise my protein level to over 400grams a day...Because my diet is real clean.
Maybe that will show some change before raising the test. My training is way on point. I just thought the TRT of 200 EOW, was making me not see changes at 250 a week ?
bro, how could you expect to get size when your eating under 3 k calories? its definitely not anything but your diet... you dont just grow without adding the fuel bro... you cant drive a car without gas... your not going to grow without food... plain and simple...

aim for 50% protein, 35% carbs and 15% fats...

Top Bottom