napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

5lbs only in 7 weeks

bookdook

Hey dylan,im really sorry you may see this a long message but no one can help me like you do:

,im running 10 weeks cycle of test prop +winstrol . first 4 weeks 350mg/week of test . Then 500mg/week of test from week 5 to 10 ,

Week 1-4 winstrol 40mg/day ,Week 8-10 winstrol 40 mg/day .

Arimidex 0.5mg/EOD then switched to aromasin 12.5mg/day since i started to elevate the dose of test.

Today ive entered week 8 , i gained only 5lbs in those 7weeks , but no one noticed it on me even my self ! I didnt see any visible mass gain , never !

But I got a significant noticeable increased in strength was about 40lbs to my bench press . Im a very hard trainer even when not on anabolics , my diet is very strict , more than 3000kcal/day separated into 6-7 meals . More than 250g of protein per day(i used to take not more than 160g before starting my cycle) . More than 400 g of carbs. And about 50g of good fats . I sleep for 7-8 hours per day . Im not seeing any negligence in my diet/workout/rest . I want your opinion why i couldnt add any visible mass ? What should i do for my rest 3 weeks? Any change may help ?

My test prop is legit , i noticed a crazy increasing in libido like never before . And there is painful injection .

My status :

23 years old , 175lbs before cycle , 180lbs now , 5.7 feet , Not sure of my body fat but something like 15% to 17% . Did one cycle of prohormone before . And this is my first test and winny cycle .

Healthy blood work .

5 lbs is a good gain, but it's not going to stick out like a sore thumb. Also it could be just food build up in your guts or fluid. But judging by your bench increase it was probably muscle mass mostly. 5lbs in 7 weeks is nuts. If you think you're going to put on more solid muscle mass than that in a short cycle you are mistaken. If that 5lbs is all muscle you should be very happy.

why are you using steroids at 23 years old??? i dont advise anything like that whatsoever... the only thing i can help you with is teaching you to not be using steroids this young... you act as though you are running a cycle that is based around size... not to mention you are not taking a long enough break between orals... winstrol is not a bulking steroid... were you expecting to gain 15 or 20 pounds here because thats not going to happen on a cycle like this plus you are only 5'7" and have a good amount of weight for your height... not sure what you are expecting but your body fat is to high as well... you ran multiple steroids on a first cycle which you shoudl be doing and you are FAR too young... pretty much a mess top to bottom

Well for starters you shouldn't be using steroids at your age. Secondly, you need to have realisitic expectations. Steroids aren't magic. 5 lbs of lean gains is excellent, so I don't know what you are bitching about.

5lbs in about 2 months is great considering intermediate to advanced lifters don't gain that in a year.

I'd take 5lbs. of clean, lean muscle mass over 15lbs of muscle, water and bloat which will fall off when your cycle ends anyways.

i dont think some people realize how hard it is to actually add and keep 5-10 lbs of muscle mass... seriously... especially as you get more experienced.. it often does not become about size but body composition and hardening etc... people truly believe you are going to gain 100 lbs every cycle... im just convinced after all this time that these misconceptions only grow and get much worse...

i dont think some people realize how hard it is to actually add and keep 5-10 lbs of muscle mass... seriously... especially as you get more experienced.. it often does not become about size but body composition and hardening etc... people truly believe you are going to gain 100 lbs every cycle... im just convinced after all this time that these misconceptions only grow and get much worse...
Well said. At this stage in the game, I'm happy getting 3 or 4 lbs of muscle in a YEAR. As you get closer to...or surpass your natural genetic limit gains are much much harder to come by.

Well said. At this stage in the game, I'm happy getting 3 or 4 lbs of muscle in a YEAR. As you get closer to...or surpass your natural genetic limit gains are much much harder to come by.
absolutely.. it only gets harder and harder the older and more cycles you run... people are quite greedy to say the least or just have a misconception on things

Not to mention everybody has an individualized response to AAS. Take two people, let them run the same cycle, eat, train the same and you may get 2 different results.

Not to mention everybody has an individualized response to AAS. Take two people, let them run the same cycle, eat, train the same and you may get 2 different results.
absolutely right bro and that's just one of the many concepts people cannot seem to grasp... there are so many factors that go into results and body responses... its not just fucking magic

Top Bottom