napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

53 and sarms?

Pete2366

At almost 54 years old, I am testing low on testosterone, 265, so before I do biweekly injections I wanted to know if there was an alternative to those that will generate positive results in my fitness routine with minimal side effects. Any info would be helpful.

Personally, I think you would be better off with a sustainable long term solution with your endocrinologist if your test is low and you are experiencing symptoms. Sarms are great, but they won't fix the issue.

sarms will be excellent to run for you but you should see an endocrinologist about your low test issue... once you get trt if they prescribe it, you can definitely stack sarms with it and it will be extremely beneficial for you but i would address this issue first.. you can also try the ostazol test booster at esarms.com and see how that helps your test levels... i would run it at least 8-12 weeks

Just adding to OP question. But if your on TRT sarms doens't effect its (drug) levels does it? Meaning for example if he is on TRT and it would of put him at T level of 600 but since he is on sarms it will keep it at 400. Does that make since? Or does it not do anything to your level because Sarms only effects your natural hormone and TRT is a drug and doesn't effect it?

Just adding to OP question. But if your on TRT sarms doens't effect its (drug) levels does it? Meaning for example if he is on TRT and it would of put him at T level of 600 but since he is on sarms it will keep it at 400. Does that make since? Or does it not do anything to your level because Sarms only effects your natural hormone and TRT is a drug and doesn't effect it?
it will have zero effect like that being on trt

Definitely address your low test issues before anything else and see a doctor or endo about it

Top Bottom