napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

500mg TEST per week...forever?

randons11

Hello Dylan,
I've been watching your videos for some time now, always great content. I've been trying to find out how long one can use 400-600 mg Test/week and still see results. Meaning getting the most out of just one compound without having to add another, while still cycling the compound. Hopefully I didn't over complicate the question. Also, what is your opinion on these sites?

bodypharm.biz
goanabolics.com

you dont want to run cycles too long... 12-16 weeks is about where you need to stay.. you are going to have myostatin take effect and gains are going to stall out not to mention your recovery time will be horrible if you run them too long.. you can go to the source section about your sites... i dont want anything to do with that

Hello Dylan,
I've been watching your videos for some time now, always great content. I've been trying to find out how long one can use 400-600 mg Test/week and still see results. Meaning getting the most out of just one compound without having to add another, while still cycling the compound. Hopefully I didn't over complicate the question. Also, what is your opinion on these sites?

bodypharm.biz
goanabolics.com
Technically you'd never have to add other compounds to see gains, to answer that part of your question. Anything over a physiological dose of test is sufficient for making gains above the natural state. With that said, it also means anything over the physiological range of test or other androgens will raise myostatin substantially. Myostatin is your body's response to try and keep homeostasis and not add muscle as a survival tactic. When myostatin levels are elevated to a high degree, muscle gain is impossible no matter what you run or how much....so you can run 500mg per week and get nothing from it whatsoever. Myostatin peaks in most cycles around 8 to 10 weeks in but it also depends on esters, Compounds, how powerful it is, etc

If you mean 500mg of test in cycles, yes that could work. 16 weeks of 500mg and then off. And each future cycle the same, could work. Results would not be the same each time. As you grow there is a diminishing effect

the title is just confusing.. you cant stay on forever, you have to come off but you can continuously run cycles of test if thats what you mean with the proper pct and proper time off in between cycles...

If these sites you are asking are not sponsored here we do not recommend. This is the reason we have certain sponsors on this forum. Goggle then and find out if other forums or other ppl have used those a sites. I would recommend since this is your first post to introduce your self with stats and we can kindly guide you in the right direction. As for your question it is a broad question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you dont want to run cycles too long... 12-16 weeks is about where you need to stay.. you are going to have myostatin take effect and gains are going to stall out not to mention your recovery time will be horrible if you run them too long.. you can go to the source section about your sites... i dont want anything to do with that

What do you prefer 12 or 16?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That would depend on compounds and esters used. For a test cycle, 12 weeks is about perfect. For compounds like EQ and primo, 16 weeks is recommended to get the most out of it. Things like Tren which are extremely harsh, I would run 12 weeks or less.....more like 10

That would depend on compounds and esters used. For a test cycle, 12 weeks is about perfect. For compounds like EQ and primo, 16 weeks is recommended to get the most out of it. Things like Tren which are extremely harsh, I would run 12 weeks or less.....more like 10

Thanks rick.

as rick said, it completely depends on the compounds.. something like eq needs to be ran longer but clearly tren is not something you generally would want to run that long... so its compound dependent

Thanks for replying!

The title is a bit misleading, wasn't too sure how to word it.
It was really asking if you can cycle 500mg test/week for 10-12 weeks, PCT and then back on without ever adding a second compound, aside from orals that is.
Also, how much muscle can this sustain, the main reason for this question is running cycles on a budget.

Thanks for replying!

The title is a bit misleading, wasn't too sure how to word it.
It was really asking if you can cycle 500mg test/week for 10-12 weeks, PCT and then back on without ever adding a second compound, aside from orals that is.
Also, how much muscle can this sustain, the main reason for this question is running cycles on a budget.
Yes you absolutely can bro. As I said, Anything over physiological leveks of test is sufficient for making unnatural gains. There really is never any requirement to add other compounds

you definitely dont have to start stacking multiple compounds... you can always make gains on test only, i assure you of that... its entirely up to you what you decide to run.. remember that more is not always better... of course stacking will provide more synergy and different types of benefits depending upon the compounds you use but remember, all steroids are derivatives of testosterone, just altered bro

Top Bottom