domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: 500mg TEST per week...forever?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    42

    500mg TEST per week...forever?

    Hello Dylan,
    I've been watching your videos for some time now, always great content. I've been trying to find out how long one can use 400-600 mg Test/week and still see results. Meaning getting the most out of just one compound without having to add another, while still cycling the compound. Hopefully I didn't over complicate the question. Also, what is your opinion on these sites?


    bodypharm.biz
    goanabolics.com

  2. #2
    you dont want to run cycles too long... 12-16 weeks is about where you need to stay.. you are going to have myostatin take effect and gains are going to stall out not to mention your recovery time will be horrible if you run them too long.. you can go to the source section about your sites... i dont want anything to do with that




  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by randons11 View Post
    Hello Dylan,
    I've been watching your videos for some time now, always great content. I've been trying to find out how long one can use 400-600 mg Test/week and still see results. Meaning getting the most out of just one compound without having to add another, while still cycling the compound. Hopefully I didn't over complicate the question. Also, what is your opinion on these sites?


    bodypharm.biz
    goanabolics.com
    Technically you'd never have to add other compounds to see gains, to answer that part of your question. Anything over a physiological dose of test is sufficient for making gains above the natural state. With that said, it also means anything over the physiological range of test or other androgens will raise myostatin substantially. Myostatin is your body's response to try and keep homeostasis and not add muscle as a survival tactic. When myostatin levels are elevated to a high degree, muscle gain is impossible no matter what you run or how much....so you can run 500mg per week and get nothing from it whatsoever. Myostatin peaks in most cycles around 8 to 10 weeks in but it also depends on esters, Compounds, how powerful it is, etc

  4. #4
    If you mean 500mg of test in cycles, yes that could work. 16 weeks of 500mg and then off. And each future cycle the same, could work. Results would not be the same each time. As you grow there is a diminishing effect

  5. #5
    the title is just confusing.. you cant stay on forever, you have to come off but you can continuously run cycles of test if thats what you mean with the proper pct and proper time off in between cycles...




  6. #6
    If these sites you are asking are not sponsored here we do not recommend. This is the reason we have certain sponsors on this forum. Goggle then and find out if other forums or other ppl have used those a sites. I would recommend since this is your first post to introduce your self with stats and we can kindly guide you in the right direction. As for your question it is a broad question?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7

    500mg TEST per week...forever?

    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you dont want to run cycles too long... 12-16 weeks is about where you need to stay.. you are going to have myostatin take effect and gains are going to stall out not to mention your recovery time will be horrible if you run them too long.. you can go to the source section about your sites... i dont want anything to do with that
    What do you prefer 12 or 16?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tower34 View Post
    What do you prefer 12 or 16?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That would depend on compounds and esters used. For a test cycle, 12 weeks is about perfect. For compounds like EQ and primo, 16 weeks is recommended to get the most out of it. Things like Tren which are extremely harsh, I would run 12 weeks or less.....more like 10

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Myostatin peaks in most cycles around 8 to 10 weeks in but it also depends on esters, Compounds, how powerful it is, etc
    Is that where something like YK-11 would come in?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    That would depend on compounds and esters used. For a test cycle, 12 weeks is about perfect. For compounds like EQ and primo, 16 weeks is recommended to get the most out of it. Things like Tren which are extremely harsh, I would run 12 weeks or less.....more like 10
    Thanks rick.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •