napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

500mg/ml

T

teku135

Has anyone used a 500mg/ml compound? was there any lumps after the injections?

It's never a good idea to use those super highly concentrated compounds. Usually things don't hold well at those concentrations for one, and if they did, the PIP would be crippling

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bro there is a reason that chemists got paid big bucks to formulate this stuff. Ever notice that they only made 200 or 250 max? There is a reason. If you want me to expound then say so...otherwise avoid this stuff.

I've used t500 it was unberrable. We thought it would be a good idea to try and make it. A buddy and I that is. We made countless other brews that came out amazing. T500 DID NOT. I say it can't be done withought a seriously painful lump lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Shit it's 2016 last I checked. If shit like that was meant to sucessfully exist it would by now

I actually love the pain from injections. I love injecting. I injected deca and sustanon in my biceps before and the pain was unreal.

I have some sustanon dosed at 400mg per ml pip not bad. I have some tren ace dosed at 200mg per ml and its horrendously painful for a full week.

I've used test 450 before and yes it was a true 450mg. The pip was pretty terrible even when I cut it with eq which usually helps for me.

Just stick with the normal stuff dudes. Why go for all the crazy shit when you know what DOES work. Tried and true baby.

I got tons of decent sized veins in my tris so it would be a little difficult.
Lats I do too but seem to have a nice window where I can avoid everything. I think Lats and pecs are my go to.
Traps... NEver would I try traps. I don't need to be rolling around steven hawking style. To much shit to hit in the neck

I got tons of decent sized veins in my tris so it would be a little difficult.
Lats I do too but seem to have a nice window where I can avoid everything. I think Lats and pecs are my go to.
Traps... NEver would I try traps. I don't need to be rolling around steven hawking style. To much shit to hit in the neck

What about calves? lol i hear that is the hell spot. I dont get any pain

What about calves? lol i hear that is the hell spot. I dont get any pain
No way. Not even sure I could. This is off cycle while driving. On gear it's even worse.
b1e61f10b04a90702eb872eb664ede2a.jpg

My buddy slashed his calf open cause he jerked after hitting a nerve really bad. Couldn't walk for a few days.

There's no point in those highly concentrated compounds in my opinion. I just stick with the tried and true. If I need more, I just up the dose accordingly. I don't need crippling pip lol...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I had robo blend me eq @ 400 and there was no pip at all. But his shit is smooth. About to check out his tri tren in a few weeks. Curious if it has a bite or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom