napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

500mg each week of Testosterone enanthate

Luke202

Hi, i just finished my 5th week of testosterone enanthate and I'm the same weight on the scale. I have a scale that can try and measure my muscle mass, body fat percentage, and body fat even though I'm not sure if it's accurate. My friends tell me to focus more in the mirror then the scale. I'm just curious if I'm doing the right thing.

First cycle? 500mg is a bit higher than necessary first time around. Nutrition is absolute key. If you don’t have that down then there’s not much that can help you. What are your stats?

I'm 5ft 6, 130lbs

Age, bf%? How long have you been training?

Too many times people will jump the gun and begin gear when they don’t fully understand how to grow and manipulate their bodies. Thats usually when questions like this pop up because a lot think that gear is some special thing that will fill in the blanks. Foundation is still everything.

Too many times people will jump the gun and begin gear when they don’t fully understand how to grow and manipulate their bodies. Thats usually when questions like this pop up because a lot think that gear is some special thing that will fill in the blanks. Foundation is still everything.
My body fat is around 11%. I noticed I look a little bigger in the mirror but just weird that the scale says the same weight and I'm thinking maybe my fat is dropping and I'm gaining muscle but the scale tells we the amount of muscle mass, etc.

I understand , I just want to get the best results out of my cycle

I wouldn't put any faith in those scales. Are you getting a good calorie surplus to feed your bulk cycle?

I'm not man, I weight 130 and for my height I look good. I even have body fat over my abs . I have 110lbs of muscle on me but hopefully I can bur on more

you should not be using steroids whatsoever at your weight... you could easily be 25 lbs heavier naturally... using steroids at your weight in comparison to your height is a terrible idea man... thats fine you think you look good and you very well might but that doesnt translate to steroid use because you feel you look good.. the numbers do not lie... using steroids being that far undersized on where your weight should be can be extremely detrimental to joints, bones, ligaments and tendons and will ultimately lead to non stop injuries... very very bad idea

you should not be using steroids whatsoever at your weight... you could easily be 25 lbs heavier naturally... using steroids at your weight in comparison to your height is a terrible idea man... thats fine you think you look good and you very well might but that doesnt translate to steroid use because you feel you look good.. the numbers do not lie... using steroids being that far undersized on where your weight should be can be extremely detrimental to joints, bones, ligaments and tendons and will ultimately lead to non stop injuries... very very bad idea

Ok, thanks

Aside from what everyone else covered. To answer your question directly. Use a body fat caliper regularly. I track every calorie I eat every day. Weight, measure, and BF caliper myself every Saturday morning. I am on my first cycle of test as well. Around week 6, and I have lost 2% body fat, and gained that in muscle going from 231 to 231.4lbs. You need to be much more scientific in your approach. But like others said. Your pretty small man. And 500mgs is more than needed on a first cycle. Watch some of Dylan's videos.

Aside from what everyone else covered. To answer your question directly. Use a body fat caliper regularly. I track every calorie I eat every day. Weight, measure, and BF caliper myself every Saturday morning. I am on my first cycle of test as well. Around week 6, and I have lost 2% body fat, and gained that in muscle going from 231 to 231.4lbs. You need to be much more scientific in your approach. But like others said. Your pretty small man. And 500mgs is more than needed on a first cycle. Watch some of Dylan's videos.

Ok, thanks

Did I read this right?
you say you are 5’6
130 lbs
11% bf
110 lbs muscle.

That’s 110 lbs muscle and 14 lbs fat
So for bones guts and brains you only have 6 lbs?

Something doesn’t add up .
Or boneless, gutless, brainless

Did I read this right?
you say you are 5’6
130 lbs
11% bf
110 lbs muscle.

My bone mass is 5.8 pounds , 57.6% skeletal muscle , 110+ pounds of muscle mass according to the scale even though I know I have more muscle mass 😂

Did I read this right?
you say you are 5’6
130 lbs
11% bf
110 lbs muscle.

Lmfao!!!!!!

Top Bottom