PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 500mg each week of Testosterone enanthate

500mg each week of Testosterone enanthate

Hi, i just finished my 5th week of testosterone enanthate and I'm the same weight on the scale. I have a scale that can try and measure my muscle mass, body fat percentage, and body fat even though I'm not sure if it's accurate. My friends tell me to focus more in the mirror then the scale. I'm just curious if I'm doing the right thing.

First cycle? 500mg is a bit higher than necessary first time around. Nutrition is absolute key. If you donít have that down then thereís not much that can help you. What are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPursuit View Post
    First cycle? 500mg is a bit higher than necessary first time around. Nutrition is absolute key. If you donít have that down then thereís not much that can help you. What are your stats?
    I'm 5ft 6, 130lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Luke202 View Post
    I'm 5ft 6, 130lbs
    Age, bf%? How long have you been training?

Too many times people will jump the gun and begin gear when they donít fully understand how to grow and manipulate their bodies. Thats usually when questions like this pop up because a lot think that gear is some special thing that will fill in the blanks. Foundation is still everything.

Too many times people will jump the gun and begin gear when they donít fully understand how to grow and manipulate their bodies. Thats usually when questions like this pop up because a lot think that gear is some special thing that will fill in the blanks. Foundation is still everything.
    My body fat is around 11%. I noticed I look a little bigger in the mirror but just weird that the scale says the same weight and I'm thinking maybe my fat is dropping and I'm gaining muscle but the scale tells we the amount of muscle mass, etc.

I understand , I just want to get the best results out of my cycle

I wouldn't put any faith in those scales. Are you getting a good calorie surplus to feed your bulk cycle?

Yeah for sure, also yes

Wow, you are skinny. I would hope youíd stay clean till minimum 150 lbs.

I'm not man, I weight 130 and for my height I look good. I even have body fat over my abs . I have 110lbs of muscle on me but hopefully I can bur on more