napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

50 year old steroids help

gloontir

Dylan –

Thank you for your informative videos on YouTube! But I really need your assistance, I am looking for the best peptide, or substances / combos, for weight loss and recuperative muscle gain, for a now obese but active 50 year old male. A little info – I am ex-athlete + military veteran, the past year and a half have gained almost 100lbs, due to being bed ridden for two broken legs, a foot and hip from an accident, followed by complications, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and a nonexistent testosterone levels and high estrogen. (Doctor has me on 2ML (1ml twice a week) a week of testosterone cypionate, 1Mg or arimidex daily (accept days injections with test), and a b12 injection weekly. My calorie count weekdays is 1850 avg and on weekend 2200 on average.

I do a minimum of 45 minutes a day cardio (bike) 5 days a week, ¼ mile walks with dog (3x to 4x daily with cane) and starting last month a basic upper body lifting regime 4 days a week, lower body only slightly as tolerated (and I so miss my deadlights and squats!)

While I cannot afford hundreds of dollars a month or more on HGH, etc. I do have some cash and looking for what would work best, your video on fragment 176-191 has me really interested, etc. But I need a knowledgeable opinion from someone whom understands the choices out there that Doctors won’t go with.

I know your are most likely very busy, and I hate pestering you since so many probably pick your brain already, but I really could use some guidance and direction to go with. I don’t ever expect to return to 243lbs at 12.5% bodyfat. But at 360lbs and gaining while I do as much as I can I am frustrated, I need to lose so I can do more. I have never had an issue putting in the work, and don’t expect miracles!! But I am old enough to know I need direction so I don’t waste money and effort.

2ml per week????
That would be 400mg of prescription test CYP

Highly unlikely ..... No competent Dr would prescribe that...especially at your high BF

What serum testosterone level dose that give you???
What is your estradiol level?

Dylan –

Thank you for your informative videos on YouTube! But I really need your assistance, I am looking for the best peptide, or substances / combos, for weight loss and recuperative muscle gain, for a now obese but active 50 year old male. A little info – I am ex-athlete + military veteran, the past year and a half have gained almost 100lbs, due to being bed ridden for two broken legs, a foot and hip from an accident, followed by complications, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and a nonexistent testosterone levels and high estrogen. (Doctor has me on 2ML (1ml twice a week) a week of testosterone cypionate, 1Mg or arimidex daily (accept days injections with test), and a b12 injection weekly. My calorie count weekdays is 1850 avg and on weekend 2200 on average.

I do a minimum of 45 minutes a day cardio (bike) 5 days a week, ¼ mile walks with dog (3x to 4x daily with cane) and starting last month a basic upper body lifting regime 4 days a week, lower body only slightly as tolerated (and I so miss my deadlights and squats!)

While I cannot afford hundreds of dollars a month or more on HGH, etc. I do have some cash and looking for what would work best, your video on fragment 176-191 has me really interested, etc. But I need a knowledgeable opinion from someone whom understands the choices out there that Doctors won’t go with.

I know your are most likely very busy, and I hate pestering you since so many probably pick your brain already, but I really could use some guidance and direction to go with. I don’t ever expect to return to 243lbs at 12.5% bodyfat. But at 360lbs and gaining while I do as much as I can I am frustrated, I need to lose so I can do more. I have never had an issue putting in the work, and don’t expect miracles!! But I am old enough to know I need direction so I don’t waste money and effort.
bro i want to help you but i cant help you if your not honest... theres NO doctor that puts people on trt at that amount and has them running 1 mg of arimidex daily... im sorry but thats you being dishonest...

Okay first off, not happy with the doubt and descent. But maybe that happens alot on these sites? I am posting a photo (with personal info blocked out) of my Testosterone Cypionate & Armidex / anastrozole bottles/ scripts. I am being totally honest THATS WHY I am ASKING for help. Meds.jpg

The dr. is actually looking at increasing my cyp to 2.5 a week and I think its to much, but worse all NOTHING is helping!

I don't know what to show you to prove thats it what I am taking except post every bottle? or what? But what I have posted is the truth and I am frustrated with Drs and getting no real help, that is why after seeing DylanGemelli videos I figured I would ask for help.

So if you need me to prove something just ask, don't question my honesty, all I ask is a little help!

@buen -

I dont understand the serum levels all that well, but I know the last blood test, taken the day before my injection was "63" and he said that was way to low still. He stated my estrogen level was doing okay with the current dose, but did not give me a number. I guess I could ask for a copy of the report and get the numbers from that. They do blood work every 4 months and the last one was beginning of this month (Jan).

i more concerned with the fact your doctor would EVER do such a thing... you have to understand something, that is NOT something any doctor would prescribe man... thats fucking dangerous for YOU... thats why i thought you were not being honest because something is very very wrong here... how long has this been going on that you have had this script for??

Your 100lbs overweight and injecting 400mg a week, that is fucking insane. What are your BP #'s? What were they pre regimen and now? I'm dying to know. Have you been diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease? It's clear you suffer from primary gonadal failure if this dose does nothing for you. It's also likely even if it's not Hashimoto, that you have some severe thyroid issues. You don't need broscience or your primary care physician, what you need is an endocrinologist.

I get why you're reaching out to everywhere for help, but until you get your weight into a manageable territory I don't think hormones will help you. See an endocrinologist stat.

Dylan -
My doctor is the one that started me off (3 years ago) at 1.5ml per week does and a little more than a year ago boosted it to 2ml per week, I have been on that dose since December of 2015, that is when he also added the Armidex into the mix. I have thought it was high, but he kept saying not to worry its fine. But I am worried since issues have gotten worse not better. My blood pressure is okay I just recently started taking Amlodipine 5mg, because its a just starting to get a little high (norm was 118 over 78 and wen to 136 over 84 so added the Amlodipine before bed).
I have FINALLY this week gotten a referral to an endocrinologist that my insurance approved. But it is one of my Dr's buddies. My Thyroid has been a huge issue and when tested is very low on one test and not functioning at all in another test (I had to beg to get that tested), but Dr was always saying it was so bad because my Test level bottomed so bad because of age, and years of sports and injuries. Hell even 3 years ago I was doing 5 miles a day, and 2+ hours a day in the gym, plus another hour of instructing Martial Arts and or MMA (depending on the night). I just cant do crap anymore with the weight. Thats is what I want to help if I can drop my weight again I can do more and be healthier. Its a catch 22.

I have friends that have used "gear", but I always dismissed as the easy way - now damn it may be the only way.
I asked about peptide because one of my old friends dropped serious weight on fragment 176-191 and steered me to you and your videos. Should I stop taking the testosterone? or Armidex?

Dylan -
My doctor is the one that started me off (3 years ago) at 1.5ml per week does and a little more than a year ago boosted it to 2ml per week, I have been on that dose since December of 2015, that is when he also added the Armidex into the mix. I have thought it was high, but he kept saying not to worry its fine. But I am worried since issues have gotten worse not better. My blood pressure is okay I just recently started taking Amlodipine 5mg, because its a just starting to get a little high (norm was 118 over 78 and wen to 136 over 84 so added the Amlodipine before bed).
I have FINALLY this week gotten a referral to an endocrinologist that my insurance approved. But it is one of my Dr's buddies. My Thyroid has been a huge issue and when tested is very low on one test and not functioning at all in another test (I had to beg to get that tested), but Dr was always saying it was so bad because my Test level bottomed so bad because of age, and years of sports and injuries. Hell even 3 years ago I was doing 5 miles a day, and 2+ hours a day in the gym, plus another hour of instructing Martial Arts and or MMA (depending on the night). I just cant do crap anymore with the weight. Thats is what I want to help if I can drop my weight again I can do more and be healthier. Its a catch 22.

I have friends that have used "gear", but I always dismissed as the easy way - now damn it may be the only way.
I asked about peptide because one of my old friends dropped serious weight on fragment 176-191 and steered me to you and your videos. Should I stop taking the testosterone? or Armidex?
man, like i said, its not you bro, so dont think im upset with you but this is just fucked up beyond belief.. its so dangerous to stay on that dose that long especially with an elevated body fat... i just cant believe it... what was your bloodwork like before you started trt? where is it now? how about estrogen? do you have a recent panel so i can evaluate it and help you here

I have never heard of Hashimoto so I have no Idea, maybe the endocrinologist will come up with a new game plan IDK. I dont know what to do about weight, like I said i do as much as I can even excepting the pain I need to put my legs thru to get the cardio in. My diet has been monitored by a RD and they say I need to eat a little more calorie wise, but my diet is very healthy, and she is stumped between my diet and work out that I don't shed weight like crazy. (She only came to 2 of my workouts and said she saw enough, lol).

I think I answered BP question in a reply to Dylan, but it had been good until just the past few month.

Thank you. I will try to get you some blood work print outs. I do know when I was younger I had a natural High Testosterone, and even was double checked for steroids a few times in the military, and while in NANBF and again while competing in power-lifting tournaments, but I was always clean.
I started having issues about 3 to 4 years ago, getting very tired and was healing slow after being injured over seas. I had just left the DOD and my current doctor had me tested for low T, started with a creme and then a patch and then 1.5ml injections and so on.
I was never tested for estrogen (to my knowledge) until a couple of years ago, and originally they said it was elevated but not out of norm, until last year when blood work showed it sky rocketed and Dr. was like wow you need this Armidex added in ASAP. I have been on it ever since?

I will see if I can track down some blood work panels and get them scanned in for you.

I'm over 50 and have been cycling for about 4 years.

My advice to you is the same I would give to anyone who wants to get in shape. Your exercise and diet must be the focus of any plan you want to consider. Discipline, training, treating your diet like a science experiment, and utilizing these things consistently for a couple years should be your focus for the next couple years.

AAS are for the period after you have maxed out your human potential. I built my physique with single minded dedication, and did not cross the line into AAS until I had studied the subject deeply, including taking notes on Dylan's threads long before he started making videos.

My advice to you is put together an appropriate PCT with the help of the experienced guys on the site (I came off a blast and cruise cycle that lasted over 2 years at one point), get a series of bloods to know where you are at, and go back to the beginning, in the gym with a clear work out plan and diet to match.

This is not going to be easy. Nothing worth fighting for is.....

Thank you. I will try to get you some blood work print outs. I do know when I was younger I had a natural High Testosterone, and even was double checked for steroids a few times in the military, and while in NANBF and again while competing in power-lifting tournaments, but I was always clean.
I started having issues about 3 to 4 years ago, getting very tired and was healing slow after being injured over seas. I had just left the DOD and my current doctor had me tested for low T, started with a creme and then a patch and then 1.5ml injections and so on.
I was never tested for estrogen (to my knowledge) until a couple of years ago, and originally they said it was elevated but not out of norm, until last year when blood work showed it sky rocketed and Dr. was like wow you need this Armidex added in ASAP. I have been on it ever since?

I will see if I can track down some blood work panels and get them scanned in for you.
i just cannot get over the negligence by your doctor bro.. i really can't... ive never seen anything this bad.. yes, a recent bloodpanel especially

I'm over 50 and have been cycling for about 4 years.

My advice to you is the same I would give to anyone who wants to get in shape. Your exercise and diet must be the focus of any plan you want to consider. Discipline, training, treating your diet like a science experiment, and utilizing these things consistently for a couple years should be your focus for the next couple years.

AAS are for the period after you have maxed out your human potential. I built my physique with single minded dedication, and did not cross the line into AAS until I had studied the subject deeply, including taking notes on Dylan's threads long before he started making videos.

My advice to you is put together an appropriate PCT with the help of the experienced guys on the site (I came off a blast and cruise cycle that lasted over 2 years at one point), get a series of bloods to know where you are at, and go back to the beginning, in the gym with a clear work out plan and diet to match.

This is not going to be easy. Nothing worth fighting for is.....

Dude, his issues are far more serious than being out of shape and just needs to work hard. He has serious thyroid issues and his hormones won't function properly because of it. He needs professional help.

Bro..I apologize... BUT you need to find another Dr..hopefully the new endo will be competent...IF NOT..you have to be responsible for your own health...shitty Dr's aren't an excuse ..you need to find a Dr you trust

ALL the major Professional Endocrinology organizations thru out the world recommend a max of 100mg Testosterone per week for TRT....they due increase that on a one by one basis..after confirming serum Test levels weren't raised significantly
It is EXTREMELY rare for an Endo to prescribe more than 200mg per week

I'm concerned you do not know what your current total testosterone level is...especially since you stated that the Dr is considering raising your test dose...you should be in the range of 700-1100ng/dL
Also it seems you don't know your estradiol level...bro..this is you life..your health..you must educate your self and ultimately be responsible for managing it
At your body fat ..you are just spinning your wheels adding more and more test..all it does is aromatize into estrogen

IF 400mg per week of test isn't elevating your total test to the high normal range..you have to look elsewhere..you must have some serious other problems with your endocrine system
When normal TRT levels of test aren't raising you total test to normal range...the protocol is to look elsewhere...thyroid function...adrenal function...SHBG..cortisol...a full endocrinological work up

IT IS NOT TO JUST KEEP RAISING TEST DOSAGE>>That's the the definition of insanity...if something doesn't work just do it more/harder....
No competent Dr would have you on these dosages without having had explored EVERY conceivable possibility first

PLEASE POST YOUR CURRENT BLOOD WORK

you can quickly and cheaply order it yourself with out a Dr prescription

www.privatemdlabs.com
start with at least a FEMALE (yes female) Hormone Panel

@DylanGemelli and @buen -

Sorry it took so long to get this report, it was like asking for classified documents, wth -- anyways I hope it give you guys a better Idea of levels - I did of course black out my personal & doctor info, I am sure you understand. My appointment with the Endo is the end of month, unless they get a cancellation.

lab-test-report-01-05-17.jpg

Gloon keep your head up and don't give up God is with you and everything will work itself out!! Wish you the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom