napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

50 year old HGH and steroids

wooderg

Hi Dylan let me start by saying I'm a fan of all your videos that have just discovered đź‘Ť
My question to you is I am 50 years old I weigh 170 pounds I'm in pretty good shape just want to reduce some extra body fat and had a little bit more mass I am currently on HGH 4 UI a day and now I would like to introduce Winstrol and wondering how to go about starting it I guess I would like to know what I would need for a post cycle therapy or does Winstrol even require it I guess that's it in a not shell hope to hear from you and maybe with some suggestions

Hi Dylan let me start by saying I'm a fan of all your videos that have just discovered ď‘Ť
My question to you is I am 50 years old I weigh 170 pounds I'm in pretty good shape just want to reduce some extra body fat and had a little bit more mass I am currently on HGH 4 UI a day and now I would like to introduce Winstrol and wondering how to go about starting it I guess I would like to know what I would need for a post cycle therapy or does Winstrol even require it I guess that's it in a not shell hope to hear from you and maybe with some suggestions
hey bro, im happy to help... if you are not going to use testosterone, you cannot use winstrol, or at least you should not but you can do whatever you want.. if you want to reduce body fat, you do not even need steroids... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? are you familiar with sarms? they are perfect for your situation and you avoid all suppression and the need to use test.. her are my sarms articles for you to read... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms cutting stack...

Hi Dylan let me start by saying I'm a fan of all your videos that have just discovered ��

Are you on TRT by chance? You don't ever run oral steroids without testosterone, but for your goals of reducing fat while adding muscle you don't even need steroids. Sarms would be a far better choice for you here base on that

I would run this stack based on the goals you have

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Tks for your reply I'm 5'9 My weight is 170 I'm 50 years old my body fat is around 20%

I want to cut but also gain a little mass I should be using test with Winston and maybe T4 as well? Looking for any suggestions :)

Tks for your reply I'm 5'9 My weight is 170 I'm 50 years old my body fat is around 20%

I want to cut but also gain a little mass I should be using test with Winston and maybe T4 as well? Looking for any suggestions :)

I wouldn't recommend using T4 or anything that messes with your thyroid at all. Steroids are not fat burners, and my suggestion would be the stack that I posted above for you

Welcome to the board;

With all due respect 170 pounds @ 20% body fat is not "pretty good shape"

Depending on what we're comparing "pretty good" to.

Also why so much GH? Is that prescribed by a doctor?

Ok far enough trying to get the body fat down ... 2 UI is just for average use and 4 UI is for more of athletes and bodybuilders so I was told and have read ...

What would be your recommendations ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok far enough trying to get the body fat down ... 2 UI is just for average use and 4 UI is for more of athletes and bodybuilders so I was told and have read ...

So you were told by the guy who SOLD it to you? So he could MAKE MONEY?

Probably need a big change to your nutrition protocol.

I have been reading on line and on several different websites about it and they are not making any money on me ... Just trying to get some info about trying to get pool ready ...

You need diet and cardio....not steroids....HGH has only very very slight effect on fat...it's mainly used as an anti-aging compound....or at super high doses by competive bodybuilders along with insulin for muscle growth

Please view Dylan's video about "cutting".....it is not synonymous with dieting and isn't about fat reduction

I'm sorry but you are looking for fat reducers in chemical form....unfortunately there is no such animal
If there was...everyone would be low BF.....hard work diet and cardio is the only way

Personally I would make sure the HGH you use is legit. If it's pharma or as strong as pharma then 4iu IMO is overkill.

T4 won't do what you think it does either, that would only be beneficial if your body doesn't have enough t4 to convert to t3. I would not recommend taking t3.

Top Bottom