napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

5 Weeks in to my FIRST CYCLE

Runner86

Hey guys, first off let me say that I have found the information on this board to be very helpful. And to Dylan, I must have watched over 100 of your videos, VERY INFORMATIVE.

So, I’ve been training for 10 years. Currently 31 years old, 5’9 170lbs. Recently decided that I wanted to put on some size. So, 5 weeks ago I started my first cycle. Took Dylan’s advice and started with TEST ONLY. Going to run it for 12-14 weeks.

500mg Test Cyp a week --split into 2 injections.
1mg Arimidex- every 3rd day (Brand NATCO---- anyone heard of it???)
PCT- Clomid and NOLVA

I got blood work done about a week ago, using privateMDlabs. Still waiting on those to come back.

I have seen strength increases, and some size to start coming on. I’m having a little more body acne than usual, but I’ve had body acne my whole life, so I was expecting that. It doesn’t really bother me. I know I sound like I’m being impatient, but I’m thinking about throwing another compound on the back-end of my cycle. Any suggestions for a first timer??? Thanks again.

Give it time. Test cyp is a long ester so the gains aren't quite as dramatic up front. They'll continue to get better. Don't add anything in on the first run. You still want to see what your blood work is and how your body is managing the test and estrogen. Make sure that's under control. We all get impatient. You still have the best part of the cycle to come, if anything may be extend a couple weeks with the test cyp, wait your next cycle and add an oral kickstart or finisher.

no you would definitely not do that... its a longer ester bro, it takes time to really kick and thats generally in 4-5 weeks... you do not just start throwing in random shit at all... just be patient...

Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate the guidance. I will post my labs as soon as I get them.

Hey guys, So I received my blood work this morning. Everything on the CBC and CMP came back within normal range. But the sex hormones were a different story.

LH <0.2 ------ (RANGE) LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01

FSH <0.2------(RANGE) LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

Estradiol 61.0------(RANGE) HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 2797------(RANGE) HIGH ng/dL

So obviously i'm worried about my estrogen. I've been taking 1 mg of (Arimidane by NATCO) every 3 days. From my understanding if it were REAL arimidex, 1mg every 3 days would have been sufficient. So is my AI bunk??? Thinking about upping the dosage and getting blood done again. But I really don't want to wait 2 weeks before it builds up, then another week for test results if my stuff isn't even real. Unfortunately I only know my one source. Kinda took the wind out of my sails. ADVICE?????? Thanks.

you are supposed to be taking .5 mg every other day with arimidex, not running it every 3 days but i would highly recommend getting aromasin asap

Id highly recommend getting aromasin. That's going to be far better for you on controlling estrogen than arimadex. It's a suicidal inhibitor

I know bro, I just wanted to be on the safe side. My thought was that a little too much at the beginning would have been better than not enough. So I would have cut back after blood work results, but as you can see that is not the case. Aromasin was also my first choice but my source only had the arimidex, so I had no choice. I'm really thinking about going with an online source this time.

So do you guys think that is it real stuff, just that arimidex isnt as good as controlling the estrogen as aromasin is?

go to the source section and get aromasin there... aromasin is far stronger than arimidex but its hard to say which if its just bad or just not enough for you

So do you guys think that is it real stuff, just that arimidex isnt as good as controlling the estrogen as aromasin is?
Too hard to tell exactly but id lean towards your arimadex being bunk based on your estrogen levels and the doses you are running for test and adex

Top Bottom