napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

5 weeks into my current blast

MarkD

I am about 5ish weeks into my current "Recovery and Recomp" blast. This is the ideal stack for bjj, mma and virtually any combat sport. I've posted before about needing the ability to recovery quick and to keep up endurance so I can strength train and grapple at night. With my competition being in May I need to be in the absolute best physical and technical condition. A side note; this stack goes to show that with a proper diet you can ABSOLUTELY use NPP/Deca and get clean gains. Ive noticed only about a pound or so of water retention, that's it.

Test Cyp/E (Pro-form IWGF & Hipo) 500mgs/week
NPP then Deca (BGS & Hipo) 200mgs/week
EQ (BGS) 600mgs/week...will be going up to 800
Aromasin (Pfizer Hipo) 12.5mgs E3D
LGD (Sarms X) 1 full dropper ED

In a few weeks I'm going to be adding in Masteron, GW and S4. The EQ just started kicking in hard, I haven't been able to stop eating and I broke out a bit. My endurance is starting to get absurd too. Once that GW gets added in I will be a savage.

Your right. Deca will only get sloppy if u let it...I'd say the acne is probably from the npp more so than the eq..nadrolones are good for that...but the hunger is savage..it's easy to get calories on eq !

Your right. Deca will only get sloppy if u let it...I'd say the acne is probably from the npp more so than the eq..nadrolones are good for that...but the hunger is savage..it's easy to get calories on eq !

I can't eat enough. I have to stop at the gas station on my walk over to bjj at night and eat a crappy sandwich on a pretzel roll just because I can't stop eating lol

its so strange how that hunger effect from eq hits some people so hard and then others not at all... ive ran eq more than a handful of times and never once had it and i know many that haven't yet i know many that have...

you already know how i feel about deca.. deca is very clean unless you force it to not be... by running it too high or without supports, then you get the deca issues but otherwise, its awesome... one of my favorites... your endurance is about to go to an entirely different level... that's why i always say gw is a must with eq..

the cycle looks great brother... keep up the great work

Yep I agree. I've never really benefitted from eq giving an appetite increase. Mine never changes on it.

Deca or NPP is perfect at the lower dose in this scenario, but I will say that it is probably causing the acne. It does that to me as well. At least the lower dose you can keep pretty dry and clean

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

its so strange how that hunger effect from eq hits some people so hard and then others not at all... ive ran eq more than a handful of times and never once had it and i know many that haven't yet i know many that have...

you already know how i feel about deca.. deca is very clean unless you force it to not be... by running it too high or without supports, then you get the deca issues but otherwise, its awesome... one of my favorites... your endurance is about to go to an entirely different level... that's why i always say gw is a must with eq..

the cycle looks great brother... keep up the great work

EQ always ramps my Hungary up. A few years ago I was using EQ with Tren to help my appetite. I am tracking my endurance levels via rounds during training. I am sure to always eat the same food about 1 hour pre class to make it always similar.

EQ always ramps my Hungary up. A few years ago I was using EQ with Tren to help my appetite. I am tracking my endurance levels via rounds during training. I am sure to always eat the same food about 1 hour pre class to make it always similar.

nice bro! well you know your body! for me, the only thing that really ramps up my hunger is weed... at least my hunger for food... now the hunger for success is something i just have 24 hours a day... =) nice job brotha... anytime you need me, you know how to get a hold of me

Top Bottom