napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

5 week cycle

imrushi007

Hi..
I used AAS before...... my coach is a doctor and gave me following cycle for 5 weeks...
Test e- 300mg/ week
Test c- 300mg/week
Eq- 400mg/week
Nandrolone blend- 400mg/week
D bol- 15mg/ed
Nolvadex on cycle

And 1 week for pct...
Clomid-50mg for a week
Hcg- 2000iu for week

What do you think about this cycle guys...
Is it good enogh?

There are so many things wrong with this you must be a troll......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullshit... No one does a long ester cycle for 5 weeks. Fire your coach and take away his doctor license.

Age 23
HT- 5ft 8in
Wt- 136lbs
I donno my BF%

I did 10 weeks test e and eq cycle 2 months ago...
My goal is to gain size and mass...plz recommend a good cycle and pct program

If you don't know know your bf% you need to post a pic. You shouldn't be using steroids if you don't know your bf%. 23 years old is too young to be running steroids to begin with. Have you had any bloodwork done recently?

Hi..
I used AAS before...... my coach is a doctor and gave me following cycle for 5 weeks...
Test e- 300mg/ week
Test c- 300mg/week
Eq- 400mg/week
Nandrolone blend- 400mg/week
D bol- 15mg/ed
Nolvadex on cycle

And 1 week for pct...
Clomid-50mg for a week
Hcg- 2000iu for week

What do you think about this cycle guys...
Is it good enogh?

Everything about this thread is completely wrong....everything.

OP, if you're not a troll you need to stop thinking about using anabolics and concentrate on a diet and training program.... the one you have now is not working based on your stats.

If you continue to use anabolics the way you are you're going to do some serious long-term damage to your body, if you have not done so already.

I hope you are a troll but I fear you are actually telling the truth. You have absolutely no business taking steroids whatsoever you are completely unprepared in every single way and you could get massively better results just from eating properly and training hard on the basic compound movements.

If your doctor is actually a doctor then he should be struck off for gross incompetence and malpractice.

Hey bro you're too young for steroids. You need to get bloodwork and in a couple of years with proper education you'll be ready to cycle properly. In the meantime get that bloodwork and look into SARMS until you are older.

Hey bro you're too young for steroids. You need to get bloodwork and in a couple of years with proper education you'll be ready to cycle properly. In the meantime get that bloodwork and look into SARMS until you are older.

Sure...Here in india coaches recommend steroids for 18-19 years of boys...they give many hopes to the youngsters...i took test,eq,deca even tren e cycle too....bt now it needs to stop...thank uh so much guys....m gonna get my bloodwork done asap....thanks ..

this is fucking ridiculous and horrible... i dont even think this is serious... 136 lbs? i mean, EVERYTHING is wrong... you are too young, too undersized, beyond clueless on what you are doing... STOP all of this bull shit and DO NOT use any steroid again... there is NO other advice necessary.. learn how to eat and train and stop all of this nonsense

Some of the stupidest Sh$t Iv seen In awhile! But def not the first time a so called coach is giving absolutely horrible advice. I guess they make anyone a coach now and days just like they do personal trainers it’s a joke

Top Bottom