domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 months of gym progress one S4S cycle and start of my second cycle

5 months of gym progress one S4S cycle and start of my second cycle

This is my progress so far from being off the gym with lock downfor 3 months to being back at the gym for 5 months

First cycle was Rad and Mk2866 GW SR9009 12 weeks

Pct and just started my second cycle 8 days ago

Rad 140 Lgd S4 GW recomp is my current goals with this second cycle, I think you can clearly see a big difference the black Nike shirt was a photo I took today after my workout so that's the most current the rest are throughout the 5 months on and off cycle. Sarms.forsale has helped me in more ways than I can be thankful for .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Topps_Baseball88; 10-09-2020 at 12:35 AM.

fuck yeah you can see the changes bro... you have done an amazing job... yes, of course the sarms help you but you do the work man... they just enhance it but you have to be consistent and disciplined... if you are, then you get results, just like you did!

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    fuck yeah you can see the changes bro... you have done an amazing job... yes, of course the sarms help you but you do the work man... they just enhance it but you have to be consistent and disciplined... if you are, then you get results, just like you did!
    Thank you brother 🙏 yes I always preach hard work and constant dedication, sarms have helped me elevate my performance in every aspect, I can see the recomp taking shape and its one of the most wonderful feelings seeing the enhancements month to month. The work load and amount of weight I can push is truly a blessing 🙌

very noticeable! great job bro, i?m impressed, keep putting that work in

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    very noticeable! great job bro, i?m impressed, keep putting that work in
    Thank you brother 🙏 this cycle hasn't even gotten started yet to its full potential and I've already started noticing little changes in all aspects and its beautiful

You should post ur stats beginning/ending etc

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    this ^^^^!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    You know I honestly haven't weighed my self since starting cycle, I've just been embracing the cycle and the strength and watching little changes over the days weeks and months but I Will weight myself soon, when I started I was 218lbs and 5 months later when I weighed myself a few weeks ago before the start of this cycle i weighed in at 235lbs im 5'11

Here are some pictures I took tonight
    Attached Images Attached Images

20201010_233506.jpg

The last one i took