My bloods came back this morning with the following:

AST 46 (0-40iu/l) HIGH
ALT 86 (0-44iu/l) HIGH

LH <0.2 (1.7-8.6 miu/ml) LOW
FSH <0.2 (1.5-12.4 miu/ml) LOW
Prolactin 0.8 (4-15.2 ng/ml) LOW
Estradiol 49.2 (7.6 - 42.6 pg/ml) HIGH

Input and direction appreciated.
I was not taking Aromasin as thought the proviron and primo might be enough. Start taking 2x / week now I think?
Was not taking caber, high prolactin?
AST / ALT High? why? action?

Thanks brothas, appreciate in advance.

Morning.
I am mid 4th week of the following:
350mg test cyp
350mg deca
800mg primo
50mg proviron (ed)
40mg dbol (4/4 wks)

My bloods came back this morning with the following:

AST 46 (0-40iu/l) HIGH
ALT 86 (0-44iu/l) HIGH

LH <0.2 (1.7-8.6 miu/ml) LOW
FSH <0.2 (1.5-12.4 miu/ml) LOW
Prolactin 0.8 (4-15.2 ng/ml) LOW
Estradiol 49.2 (7.6 - 42.6 pg/ml) HIGH

Input and direction appreciated.
I was not taking Aromasin as thought the proviron and primo might be enough. Start taking 2x / week now I think?
Was not taking caber, high prolactin?
AST / ALT High? why? action?

Thanks brothas, appreciate in advance.

Brother this is basic shit and im really honestly surprised your asking any of this. No ai with dbol is ludicrous... proviron is not even remotely clise to an actual ai. Liver is obviously high due to toxicity from dbol and thats too high for dbol as it is... you need aromasin 12.5 mg eod. Im honestly concerned... your a friend man... you shouldnt be using a cycle like this if u dont know basic things. You shouldve pmd me about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brother this is basic shit and im really honestly surprised your asking any of this. No ai with dbol is ludicrous... proviron is not even remotely clise to an actual ai. Liver is obviously high due to toxicity from dbol and thats too high for dbol as it is... you need aromasin 12.5 mg eod. Im honestly concerned... your a friend man... you shouldnt be using a cycle like this if u dont know basic things. You shouldve pmd me about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks brotha, I hear you but I went based on labs from past cycle(s). I ran this same cycle (exception of EQ instead of Primo) in July, the same exact way as I shared above, have run similar cycles as well and my ALT and AST never above 35. I know proviron is not a proper ai, but again based on past experience and review of all prior blood results I thought it was on point. That was my concern receiving these results, it seems as though something else might be affecting. I will drop the dbol and kick in Aromasin 12.5 eod.

Top Bottom