napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4th Cycle planning : Training, Diet and Supps: Please comment and advise

Macgyver123

Hi All,
Apologies for the long post but I have in the past been asked to add more detail so here it goes:
I would like to start a discussion to get some feedback and thoughts about a recomp cycle which I am planning. I specifically would like help with regards to diet in respect to deciding macros and total calorific intake. How would be a good way to go about setting this up in a sustainable way? Training wise I have seen great results in how I currently train but I am not naive enough to think that I know everything. Furthermore could you please comment on the cycle I am planning (it is lower down)
Cycles and sups are only useful once I have this “dialled in” as you guys like to say ;) I am however doing my research and planning. It will also not be my 1st cycle.
Cycle 1: (pre-Dylan and iSarms Forum so I know what I did wrong)
Anavar + Proviron with a PCT of Clomid and Nolvadex
Cycle 2 (pre-Dylan and iSarms Forum so I know what I did wrong)
Anavar + Proviron + Winstrol with a PCT of Clomid and Nolvadex
Cycle 3
Primobolan (Oral) + Test + Proviron + MK-677 + HCG (pre PCT) + GW-501516 and winstrol (finisher) with a PCT of Clomid, nolvadex, MK-2866, MK-677, GW-501516. This was followed by a bridge of RAD-140, MK-2866, MK-677 and GW-501516 with a mini PCT of Clomid, Nolvadex, MK-677 and GW-501516.
Here are my current stats:
Goal Weight: 210 – 220 lb
Goal BF: 10%
Training History: From 18 till 22 I trained powerlifting; from 23 till 27 I trained more towards bodybuilding style i.e. aesthetics. I then found Olympic weightlifting from 27 until 32. I now train again more like bodybuilding, but based on heavy weight compound lifts, deadlift, bench, squat, military barbell press, etc. All movements are full range of motion. No Cheating! I like training cardio for 30-45min before touching weights. This is either swimming (played waterpolo my whole life) or cycling.
I train Sunday to Friday and play golf on a sat morning.
Strength Stats:
Bench (Current): 220 (6 rep) 280lb (1 rep)
Squat (Current): 265 (6 rep) 320lb (1rep)
Deadlift (Current): 330lb (6rep)
Snatch (Not Current): 232lb
Clean and Jerk (Not Current): 290lb
Swimming: 1 mile in < 34min
This is the Cycle I plan on running later this year:
Main Cycle: 16 Weeks
Week 1 – 14 Primobolan Enathate 800mg/week
Week 1 – 14 Test Cypionate 400 mg/week
Week 1 – 14 Trenbolone Enathate 300mg/week
Week 1- 16 Proviron 60mg/day
Week 1-16 Aromasin 50mg/week
Week 1-16 Caber 1 mg/week
Week 12-16 HCG 250ui every other day (total 4000ui)
Week 1-16 MK-667 30mg/day
Week 1-16 GW-501506 20mg/day
Kick Start:
Week 1-6 Winstrol 50mg/day
Finisher:
Week 11-16 Winstrol 50mg/day
PCT: Weeks 17-21
Clomid 50/50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/40/40/20
MK-677 30mg/day
GW-501516 20mg/day
MK-2866 30mg/day
The Diet I think I should try follow:
Calories: +-210lb x 14 (Endo/Mesomorph) = +-3000 calories per day
I would like to lose between 1 and 2 lbs per week so I will target 2500 calories a day.
I want to maintain as much muscle and even add a few pounds so I will go for a 60% Protein, 30 Carbs and 10% fats ratio.
Thus:
2500 x 60% / 4 calories per gram = 375g Protein per day
2500 x 30% / 4 calories per gram = 187.5g carbs per day
2500 x 10% / 9 calories per gram = 28g fat per day
Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.
Regards
Mac

cycle 3 sounds good, you definitely learned a lot from that bullshit cycle 1 and 2. good stuff man, make sure you start pct 2 weeks after last pin aswell

cycle 4 also looks good besides the hcg, you don't run hcg on cycle.

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Last edited:
however i think your protein is way too high and kind of excessive, cut down the protein and up the fats a bit

Ok. Noted. As for the hcg, it is in the last month before pct when I am clearing the system of long esters. Is this correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Noted. As for the hcg, it is in the last month before pct when I am clearing the system of long esters. Is this correct?

2 500iu shots (1000iu a week) for 4 weeks , which are last 2 weeks of cycle and 2 weeks after last pin, start pct 2 weeks after last pin.

So I should only run hcg the last 2 weeks (15 and 16)? 1000ui per week, total 2000ui? This is when the esters are clearing.

So I should only run hcg the last 2 weeks (15 and 16)? 1000ui per week, total 2000ui? This is when the esters are clearing.

last 2 weeks of cycle and 2 weeks after last pin, 4 weeks total. 2 500iu shots a week, so 4000iu total in 4 weeks.

so weeks 15-18

Cycle plan looks good to me. Your dose of MK-677 should be 25mg per day, and make sure you get it from www.sarmsx.com along with the rest of your SARMS and pct

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Imho from reading your cycle history this is your first run with tren. I would run tren ace for first run and do 75mg-100mg eod. The extra pins is worth being able to control side effects! Nutritionally I would have two day of the week at a surplus of calories and take advantage of the nutrition repartitioning effects of tren.

Imho from reading your cycle history this is your first run with tren. I would run tren ace for first run and do 75mg-100mg eod. The extra pins is worth being able to control side effects! Nutritionally I would have two day of the week at a surplus of calories and take advantage of the nutrition repartitioning effects of tren.

Thanks. Noted

Any comments on using winny as a kick start and a finisher. Originally the idea was tbol as a starter but I am more concerned with leaning up than getting bigger. So this is towards the cutting end of a recomp.

Thanks. Noted

Yeah bro! Did a recomp cycle and use test deca and eq and had great results to say the least!! I did 3 days at a surplus and 4 at maintainence. My body responds to higher calories as long as they are clean and I keep cardio in.

Any comments on using winny as a kick start and a finisher. Originally the idea was tbol as a starter but I am more concerned with leaning up than getting bigger. So this is towards the cutting end of a recomp.

ive ran cycles with winstrol on the front and back and that is perfectly fine to do bro... you need to run whats conducive to your goals so that being said, absolutely you can run it that way...

Hi All,
Apologies for the long post but I have in the past been asked to add more detail so here it goes:
I would like to start a discussion to get some feedback and thoughts about a recomp cycle which I am planning. I specifically would like help with regards to diet in respect to deciding macros and total calorific intake. How would be a good way to go about setting this up in a sustainable way? Training wise I have seen great results in how I currently train but I am not naive enough to think that I know everything. Furthermore could you please comment on the cycle I am planning (it is lower down)
Cycles and sups are only useful once I have this “dialled in” as you guys like to say ;) I am however doing my research and planning. It will also not be my 1st cycle.
Cycle 1: (pre-Dylan and iSarms Forum so I know what I did wrong)
Anavar + Proviron with a PCT of Clomid and Nolvadex
Cycle 2 (pre-Dylan and iSarms Forum so I know what I did wrong)
Anavar + Proviron + Winstrol with a PCT of Clomid and Nolvadex
Cycle 3
Primobolan (Oral) + Test + Proviron + MK-677 + HCG (pre PCT) + GW-501516 and winstrol (finisher) with a PCT of Clomid, nolvadex, MK-2866, MK-677, GW-501516. This was followed by a bridge of RAD-140, MK-2866, MK-677 and GW-501516 with a mini PCT of Clomid, Nolvadex, MK-677 and GW-501516.
Here are my current stats:
Goal Weight: 210 – 220 lb
Goal BF: 10%
Training History: From 18 till 22 I trained powerlifting; from 23 till 27 I trained more towards bodybuilding style i.e. aesthetics. I then found Olympic weightlifting from 27 until 32. I now train again more like bodybuilding, but based on heavy weight compound lifts, deadlift, bench, squat, military barbell press, etc. All movements are full range of motion. No Cheating! I like training cardio for 30-45min before touching weights. This is either swimming (played waterpolo my whole life) or cycling.
I train Sunday to Friday and play golf on a sat morning.
Strength Stats:
Bench (Current): 220 (6 rep) 280lb (1 rep)
Squat (Current): 265 (6 rep) 320lb (1rep)
Deadlift (Current): 330lb (6rep)
Snatch (Not Current): 232lb
Clean and Jerk (Not Current): 290lb
Swimming: 1 mile in < 34min
This is the Cycle I plan on running later this year:
Main Cycle: 16 Weeks
Week 1 – 14 Primobolan Enathate 800mg/week
Week 1 – 14 Test Cypionate 400 mg/week
Week 1 – 14 Trenbolone Enathate 300mg/week
Week 1- 16 Proviron 60mg/day
Week 1-16 Aromasin 50mg/week
Week 1-16 Caber 1 mg/week
Week 12-16 HCG 250ui every other day (total 4000ui)
Week 1-16 MK-667 30mg/day
Week 1-16 GW-501506 20mg/day
Kick Start:
Week 1-6 Winstrol 50mg/day
Finisher:
Week 11-16 Winstrol 50mg/day
PCT: Weeks 17-21
Clomid 50/50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/40/40/20
MK-677 30mg/day
GW-501516 20mg/day
MK-2866 30mg/day
The Diet I think I should try follow:
Calories: +-210lb x 14 (Endo/Mesomorph) = +-3000 calories per day
I would like to lose between 1 and 2 lbs per week so I will target 2500 calories a day.
I want to maintain as much muscle and even add a few pounds so I will go for a 60% Protein, 30 Carbs and 10% fats ratio.
Thus:
2500 x 60% / 4 calories per gram = 375g Protein per day
2500 x 30% / 4 calories per gram = 187.5g carbs per day
2500 x 10% / 9 calories per gram = 28g fat per day
Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.
Regards
Mac

your definitely on the right track... i fully agree with caramel cowboy about starting with tren ace... you always want to start with it because i assure you, many people find they cannot handle it and you want it out of your system immediately if your one that responds unfavorably to it... also, you are missing out in a major way not using s4 here bro... let me fix this for you... you've got the right idea but it just needs some fine tuning... remember that 677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off... 677 is also OFTEN faked and so it is imperative to have the best quality.. if its too cheap, its impossible that it is authentic... sarmsx has the purest for you can find... i'll make this very very easy for you.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=118&search=cut

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

1-14 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 primo 800 mg week
1-14 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 caber .5 mg e3d
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
13-16 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 17-20

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi guys. A follow up question. Is it possible to start with tren ace to check for my bodies tolerance. 100mg eod and then after 2 weeks switch to tren e 300 mg a week to reduce pinning? Just a thought....

Hi guys. A follow up question. Is it possible to start with tren ace to check for my bodies tolerance. 100mg eod and then after 2 weeks switch to tren e 300 mg a week to reduce pinning? Just a thought....

Imho I look at everything in the steroid use arena with a risk to reward mind set! I try to write down all the side effects that could happen with each compound that i plan to take, and I am by no means an expert, then I write down the potential benefits. Before I start anything I need to have a solution for every side effect or possible side effect. I NEVER TAKE INTO ACCOUNT CONVIENIECE OR COST!! If it's an inconvience to do something that will be safer for me I don't run that compound. If I can't afford something to keep me safe I don't do it. Just my opinion on the matter. A lot of the side effects of tren are not known until you get blood work and when it comes to my cardiovascular health I don't fuck around. If my lipids are off and I can lower the does or stop taking what's throwing them off and notice a difference within 48 hours that makes more sense to me then having the issue for weeks!!!

you can do whatever you want but honestly, thats beyond stupid bro... no way i would ever advise that... you need to either shorten your cycle or drop tren... period...

No. I will do this properly I am committed to the process. It was just a thought. Once again thanks for the advice guys. Always appreciated.

Top Bottom