napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4th cycle need advice

Kevin3789

Hey guys how r we all

I would be starting my 4th cycle soon and needed some advice
Im currently 27 started cycle when I was 24
I haven't been on anything for a year now my last cycle was sus and tren and I made good gains

I'm currently 6ft3 at 97kg around 17 to 18% bf

I am soon going to start a sus and deca cycle, my body takes sus very well and I love it. Although I have never done deca. On my last cycle I didn't have much side effects the only thing I get at most is insomnia and heavy sweat while asleep. I have never taken high doses of anything over 600mg a week example.

I would like to know how to get the best gains from this cycle which I'm planning to do for 12 weeks

I know it's my 4th most of u would be thinking I should know but I would like advice from someone more experienced with deca and sus cycle.

Btw on my other cycles I never had gyno problems or other very harsh sides

Always done my pct on time hcg, clomid noveldex and whatnot

Ohh and my plan is to get a lean bulk I don't want to retain water much as I heard deca does that

Thanks in advance and Dylan your videos on ututbe r very informative man thanks for that

Last edited:
What's your exact cycle history and pct?

BF seems on the high side. How did you test it?

First cycle was just sus
Second propiante and tren
THird sus and tren

Assuming bf not sure could be higher or lower can see my abs though

I just need advice on how to approach deca and sus as a combination thanks like dosage recommendation and also the best pct that goes with this cycle
I just want to be careful with deca as I have never done it. I will not start unless I have everything so yet to get the pct.

Last edited:
Cycle history is doses, when the cycle started and ended, OCT, PCT, before and after stats, etc.

For your stats, it doesn't seem like you have very good base built or are in very good condition for steroid use.....especially being 4 cycles deep. How is your diet?

good luck bro... you are making a mistake... you really bad stats for running that many cycles which clearly indicates you have a very poor diet and/or training protocol... your body fat is too high for steroid use... thats up to you but i certainly am not advising that

Top Bottom