napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4th Cycle

Mandjar

Hi all
I`m just starting to plan my fourth cycle First two cycles were Test E only and last cycle was Test E and EQ all three cycles I have had good results especially my last cycle Test E and EQ

My next cycle which will start in April 2019 I am looking at running the following

Week’s 1-6 40mg Anavar
Week’s 1-16 400mg Test E
Week’s 1-16 700mg Primobolan

Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

I am 52 and currently 87 Kilos 5`9 inches tall and body fat 13%

I am also on TRT.

Thanks in advance
Mandjar

everything looks fine to me... not the biggest anavar fan but its completely fine how you are running it

Thanks for the replies, I was going to run the Test and Primo only but had the Anavar at home and thought I would add it to the mix, Would you recommend not running the Anavar Dylan ?

Cheers
Mandjar

My only thing with toxic orals at the beginning of a cycle is that you want to be very very careful not to over do it. Jacking up your liver or prostate early into a cycle is irreversible unless you quit everything and allow it to recover. I've seen a lot of guys, myself included, quit cycles half way because we went overboard early on in the cycle.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

because anavar is quite weak and not whats it cracked up to... more suitable for females but you can use it... it still has some benefit... just dont expect the world from it or you will disapointed

I agree. I think it's a big waste of money considering it's basically the most expensive oral out there.
because anavar is quite weak and not whats it cracked up to... more suitable for females but you can use it... it still has some benefit... just dont expect the world from it or you will disapointed

I agree. I think it's a big waste of money considering it's basically the most expensive oral out there.

Second that!!! Definitely would not be spending money on var there. You could use different options there. It’s all depends what you are looking for to achieve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anavar is not a waste of money when you're 52 years old and want to run a safe cycle.

Anavar is not a waste of money when you're 52 years old and want to run a safe cycle.

Oh not at all I just wouldn’t put it there I would def use it while I’m hardening up and strict diet is a must to really make it shine and see the results of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't see the benefits in it. It's over priced with minimal up side. Even for a 52 year old there are better options.

If you already have it might as well use it, but there are definitely better options than anavar

Thanks all for your input and views on running or not running the Var I have till April 2019 so will have a think about it.

Once again thanks for the input this site is a wealth of information and advice.

Top Bottom