napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4th cycle

FriscoKid39

Good Evening to Everyone.

I wanted to run this cycle past you all, give you a little history about myself, Goals etc.

Male
39 years old
178lbs
9%bf

I have been working out for 12 years.
Like all of you, I absolutely love the gym, nutrion and just pushing my body to its limits.

I have not done a cycle in 4 years.

Here is a little history on my previous cycles.
I have to be honest, I wasn’t the most responsible with my previous cycles.

Cycle 1
Test Enanthate 500mg weeks 1-12
Deca 400mg weeks 1-12
No pct👎

Cycle 2
Deca 400mg weeks 1-12
No Pct👎

Cycle 3
Tbol 30mg Ed weeks 1-4
Test Enanthate 750mg weeks 1-12
EQ 500mg weeks 1-12
PCT
Clomid
75/50/5050

As previously mentioned it’s been 4 years since my last cycle. I am going to play this smarter and safer and try to keep this real simple.

My goals are to bulk, put on 15lbs
Increase strength and just have fun with it. I am turning 40 in April and I told myself I would be In The greatest shape of my life when I turned the big 40.
I have a fantastic diet and live for the gym. Married with two beautiful children. My wife is on board with me and suports me with this as long as I am responsible and safe with it.

Here Goes with My Cycle
Aromex 12.5 mg EOD

PCT
HCG
2 Weeks Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1000IUs 3 times a week
1 Week Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1000IUs 3 times a week
First Week Post-Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 2 times a week

Clomid
Day 1 Post Cycle: Clomid @ 300mg
Days 2-14: Clomid @ 100mg ED
Days 15-28: Clomid @ 50mg ED

Nolva
Days 1-28: Nolva @ 20mg ED

I am open to feed back and appreciate it.
Thanks in advance for replying.

i really dont like anything you have listed to be honest aside from your test dose... hcg dosing is HORRIBLE and WAY too much and YOU NEVER use hcg in pct, ever! thats the worst thin you could do... clomid at fucking 300 mg ???? even one day is absurdity and then 100 mg for 2 weeks???? where on earth are you coming up with this? and wtf is aromex??? thats like half aromasin and half arimidex LOLLLL?? come on bro??? you have ran 4 cycles and you know this little???? thats fucking scary brother, scary!

Hcg should be used the last couple weeks of your cycle and while esters clear before pct starts. This is what your pct should be

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan thank you so much for your advice and wisdom. I greatly appreciate all that you do for us.
I am very happy to be here and able to lean on you and staff. Thanks again.

Top Bottom