napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

47 year old steroid cycle

conycon

Hello Dylan,
I'll start by telling you I've been watching your videos for more than 2 years. I like your realistic no nonsense approach when you discuss nutrition and various gear usage. I hope you will continue with your excellent videos.

I am in need of advise so i decided to contact you for help. My background information, i am a 47 year old male, height 6'2" tall, average weight is 210 lbs when off gear. I've always tried to live and maintain a healthy life style. I never smoked and my alcohol consumption is very low and seldom, wine or a Heiniken, every now and then. I started experimenting with various steroids when i reached the age of 42. In the beginning, i did testosterone enanthate, D Bol pills and Anavar pills, not at the same time but instead over time. I did the proper PCT after completing my cycle, anti estrogen tabs and clomid tabs. I also did liver protection when doing the gear pills. Doing this, i never had any issues.

In 2015 i started trying different gear, Primo pills,
T Bol pills, Trenbolone and testosterone enanthate. I took Caber pills while doing Tren. Toward the end of my cycle, i started seeing that my hair was shedding falling out when taking a shower. THIS COMPLETELY FREAKED ME OUT ! I was 45 years old when this happened. I stopped with the gear and immediately started my PCT. The hair falling out from my scalp stopped shortly after I ended my cycle. The end result with my hair is, it is less dense than it use to be. My guess is I lost approx 25% of hair thickness/density. I don't have any bald spots or receeding hairline. My father is not bald nor does my mom have any hair lose.

I would like to go back on gear but I'm scared I will lose more hair from DHT buildup when doing the mentioned products. I go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week and Spring is here, so I've been thinking whether or not i can do gear again with minimal risk of additional hair lose. Some guys can pull off the bald look, but i don't think I will look good without my hair. Will you please advise me on whichever non DHT gear I can try as a cycle. What's my safest bet for my situation.

What's your Bodyfat% and goals? Have you been tested for Low T?

hey brother... im happy to help... you can definitely have hair loss with primo and/or tren or any steroid for that matter... what is your body fat currently and have you had any sort of hormonal bloodwork done? what are your specific goals?

Thank you for your reply.
My bmi is approx 9%
I had blood work done and my test range was in the low 400 range.
I'd like to get larger again for the summer, without being bloated if possible
But i don't want to do any gear which causes high level DHT in my system as i do not want to loose any more hair. What can you suggest for me.
Thank you kindly.

210 at 9% at your age is very impressive... Score one for the 40+ crowd.

Thank you for your reply.
My bmi is approx 9%
I had blood work done and my test range was in the low 400 range.
I'd like to get larger again for the summer, without being bloated if possible
But i don't want to do any gear which causes high level DHT in my system as i do not want to loose any more hair. What can you suggest for me.
Thank you kindly.

You said your " BMI " is 9%, is that a typo or did you mean to say Body fat?

Why in the world are you taking so many orals at your age?

You don't need a DHT based steroid if you want to get bigger... or even leaner. Especially with your hair loss sensitivity to male pattern baldness.

I had hair transplants almost two years ago and it was the best decision of my life and the only way I'd ever run a DHT was if I had to get ripped for a paid photo shoot.

At 47 you'd probably do well at a little above an HRT dosage of Test E ( 350 wk) for 10-12 weeks w/ Aromisin and followed with HCG then perform a 4 week PCT which Dylan can lay out for you.

Last edited:
If hair loss is a concern, SARMS is probably your best route. LGD, RAD are great for adding muscle, GW and S-4 are great for hardening.

I'm right there with you man but im 40. My next cycle is going to be based on the least amount of hair loss, im just not ready to shave my head. I just finished a 12 WEEK Sustanon cycle. My hair definitely got thinner but I used everything at my disposal to fight it. Minox 15%, topical finasteride, Revita shampoo etc. If you can afford it, there is a compounding pharmacy called Murray Ave in PA, I use there hair lotion, it requires an Rx and cost $90 a month.

Waiting for a reply from Dylan, with answers and information regarding my concerns.
if you are that concerned about hair loss then you need to be very careful with any steroid use... you are really limiting yourself here... test and eq would be the best options... tbol is a good oral that should not cause hair loss but look bro, if you are prone to MPB then ANY steroid can cause hair loss... have you considered using sarms with a trt dose of test? if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i could set you up a cycle that would yield huge results and eliminate all the concerns you have

I would just stick with sarms if you don't want hair issues. All steroids can give that to some degree

What really sucks is most the orals I wanted to try are all DHT, so i will give Sarms a shot on my next Test cycle. Fucking hairloss, sucks.

Top Bottom