napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

47 and confused

cottarbe

Hey Dylan. First, your videos are fantastic. Had to mention that. I am 47, 6'1" and lean towards the ecto side. I grew up in the Lee Haney/Dorian Yates/EAS Supplements era and have always been into weight training. In the last 10 years or so, it's become a challenge just to get to the gym with a busy job, 2 kids etc. and, at 47, my test is certainly not like it was at 18.

All i'm looking for now is to be a reasonably lean, fit 190lbs or so, but i'm seeing symptoms of low test. Still no issues getting wood, but fat loss is becoming harder and I am definitely a bit softer now.

My main issue is that I have lost touch with the fitness/nutrition "industry" and all I really recall are things like:

* prohormones are generally very harsh and often do more harm than real gear.
* "test boosters" are usually worthless

Here's my question: short of T-replacement therapy or actually using steroids, what can a guy with my goals use that is legal to give me a boost and not create a situation where PCT is a PT job or requires 3 science degrees?

I really appreciate any guidance. I'm just not sure where to start or what's available that actually works?

Thanks for any help.

Sarms are a decent option for you. What bodyfat are you currently at and what is your weight? How is your diet?

You don’t wan to doTRT? At your age it’s more the reasonable. Not that you should or shouldn’t. They make Test cream if you do t want to inject there are other options then needles. It’s really not as complicated as you may think

Hey Dylan. First, your videos are fantastic. Had to mention that. I am 47, 6'1" and lean towards the ecto side. I grew up in the Lee Haney/Dorian Yates/EAS Supplements era and have always been into weight training. In the last 10 years or so, it's become a challenge just to get to the gym with a busy job, 2 kids etc. and, at 47, my test is certainly not like it was at 18.

All i'm looking for now is to be a reasonably lean, fit 190lbs or so, but i'm seeing symptoms of low test. Still no issues getting wood, but fat loss is becoming harder and I am definitely a bit softer now.

My main issue is that I have lost touch with the fitness/nutrition "industry" and all I really recall are things like:

* prohormones are generally very harsh and often do more harm than real gear.
* "test boosters" are usually worthless

Here's my question: short of T-replacement therapy or actually using steroids, what can a guy with my goals use that is legal to give me a boost and not create a situation where PCT is a PT job or requires 3 science degrees?

I really appreciate any guidance. I'm just not sure where to start or what's available that actually works?

Thanks for any help.
Brother it sucks to get old! I'm 51. Started trt at 45. Mine was tanked. It's so important at that age to get full blood work done. Your body, your hormones, even hgh release is dropping. Hgh even plays an important role in over all health. Its really not that bad having to go the trt route...imho, it's better than the alternative.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I'm 35 and was interested in that. Can you do TRT with any SARMs as well? I get really confused on all of this too.....
You should get bloodwork and see where your Test levels are first.

Top Bottom