domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: 46 Yrs Old

  1. #11
    Member cowboytroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    South Central US
    Posts
    49
    Rick I can tell you right now I don't have the discipline for all this above. There's no way I have time to carry this medicine chest around with me and do am/pm stuff. I can do am dosing with my coffee, but I run a business that requires me to get out early and be on jobsites all day. When I get home end of day I'm spent so I have to slowly work myself back into the grind and gym seriousness.
    I really don't need to drop a boat load of money until the seriousness gets back.
    I'm going to do some reading on the SARMS you've listed above to educate myself on them and I'm sure I order some to go with what I have.
    Thank you
    I'll be in touch

  2. #12
    Member cowboytroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    South Central US
    Posts
    49
    Thank you very much OLD MAN for all the wonderful chastising and name calling. I assure you I'm well aware of the idiotic things I have done in the past. With all the S%*t talking over. I will look into the recommendations of SARMS you have posted above. NO I don't do cardio. I don't have hours to spend in the gym and with all the injuries of other idiotic things I did when I was young man I can't spend much time on a treadmill. I will find a way do get some even if I have to get out and walk stairs.
    Thanks for the input.

  3. #13
    Look dude your trying to find that magic pill and it's just not there. If your not putting in the discipline and the effort to get where you need to be it's not gonna happen. You can't be eating cheeseburgers, you can't be drinking beer, you must dose it correctly and you gotta train and do cardio. Simple fact dude. You need to see that or your just gonna spin your wheels. There is no magical solution unfortunately.

    Now if you can't and your business takes too much time and you just can't do it, that's fine. But don't kid yourself and think there is a seceret way around things, cause there is not. Your just gonna waste your money on sarms and other shit trying. Save the cash and do something cool with it if you really can't get everything together.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Dont take the chastising personal brother its just what we do to get a point across, its because we truly care about peoples safety and health. now cardio you can do the eliptical and walk on the treadmill you dont necesarrily have to sprint of run fast just steady state and you dont have to spend hours in the gym, hit the weights for 30 minutes then cardio for 30 minutes thats it. you can do that and as far as dosing you only have 1 to dose in the afternoon and that is s4 honestly i did the morning and then late afternoon when i got home from work. the sr9009 now is dosed every 2 hours so that is not an option but even then it aint nothing it just becomes a habit. so do some due diligence and research and read logs here and give us some input man join in the convo's

  5. #15
    Member cowboytroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    South Central US
    Posts
    49
    Thanks Rock.

    TX if there was a magic pill I would have already invested in their stock,retired and wouldn't be on here talking to you guys but since there isn't and SARMS are the newest thing on the market I'm asking questions on here about it. I'm just talking like a lazy dude. I'll be back in no time. I've been in the gym since I was 15. The last 1.5 yrs is the longest I've ever spent out of the gym but due to circumstances it had to be done. Now I gotta get back on it.

  6. #16
    Member cowboytroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    South Central US
    Posts
    49
    Peace out.....
    Time for some cheeseburgers and beer..........

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by drb_iac View Post
    I was trying to save him some money...lol. But really money should not get in the way and this would be the absolute best for you,unless you are really strapped. Let me add here that if you do gw and sr together you will find yourself doing way more cardio than you thought possible. That is why I asked if you could do cardio. A lot of guys as they get older do less and less due to injuries over the year. If you can do cardio then rick laid out the perfect stack for you

    your a good man drb... DRB is EXACTLY RIGHT on what he said about GW and SR being ran together... one of the main reasons i make sure that GW is is generally included in every cycle i lay out is the ability to have maximum output that is provided with GW use... GW takes you to new levels on your training... its the ultimate performance enhancer...





  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboytroy View Post
    Thanks Rock.

    TX if there was a magic pill I would have already invested in their stock,retired and wouldn't be on here talking to you guys but since there isn't and SARMS are the newest thing on the market I'm asking questions on here about it. I'm just talking like a lazy dude. I'll be back in no time. I've been in the gym since I was 15. The last 1.5 yrs is the longest I've ever spent out of the gym but due to circumstances it had to be done. Now I gotta get back on it.
    if you need a more simpler protocol of dosing, i have a nice layout for you... this is the mega super stack

    1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid


    Mini pct 13-16




    clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day





  9. #19
    Member cowboytroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    South Central US
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    if you need a more simpler protocol of dosing, i have a nice layout for you... this is the mega super stack

    1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid


    Mini pct 13-16




    clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

    I'm liking to look and what I'm reading on the SARMS.
    Which one are you calling SR?

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboytroy View Post
    I'm liking to look and what I'm reading on the SARMS.
    Which one are you calling SR?
    sr9009 or stenabolic. brother i know where you are maybe a little depressio bc you have felt like you are out of control or whatever, believe i was there and this place saved my life last year. and i am blessed and glad to have these guys that actually give a shit about people that they dont know personally it says alot of the type of character Dylan has and surrounds himself with.
    Last edited by rockmfhudd; 05-15-2016 at 05:54 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •