napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

46 year old 4 weeks into my TRT

PolkyMon

Hey Guys,

First time here

46 year old Male, 6'1", 210lbs, 20% body fat. I started lifting last September (2015). I've been gaining about 1/2 lb of muscle a month, working out 3-4 days a week, 1.5 hours a day (30 min cardio as part of that 1.5 hours). Even if I don't lift weights, I still do my 30 minutes of cardio (hills mostly).

I had some blood work done, and found out that my test was 214. Had it tested again, 273.

4 weeks into my TRT, the Doc has me:

Monday - HcG + B12 (methylcabolamin)
Tuesday - HcG
Wednesday - 1ml Test Cyp
Thursday - AI pill
Friday - Off
Saturday - AI Pill
Sunday - Off

I am going to do this for 10 weeks, per my Doctor, and then do blood work again, to see where I am and determine where I go from there.

I feel fine, but nothing life changing yet, but I will stay on course.

My goal is to end up with a decent physique. I don't want to be a huge at all, as I have always been that tall skinny guy, now I am a tall skinny guy with a tiny gut.

Hopefully this stuff helps to get there. I am looking forward to reading everything here.

44 is confused by this: 'My goal is to end up with a decent physique. I don't want to be a huge at all, as I have always been that tall skinny guy, now I am a tall skinny guy with a tiny gut.'... Huge IS extremely decent. Beyond decent in fact. To each his own. People not wanting to be huge makes me feel feint. 44 is joking...in the 3rd person at that.

When do you expect to see noticeable changes to your body? Within the 10 weeks? Between diet, exercise, cardio and trt it will happen. The tiny gut may take longer, but should change. How much are you paying this guy for trt? You have the formula now and might be able to save some scratch. Also I personally would recommend bumping it up with SARMs to assist the process and refine the look. 20% is a bit excessive to be running any gear, but you got a doc. 42 pounds of your total weight is adipose tissue, aka fat. Not good at all. Keep up the work and change that % man.

44 is confused by this: 'My goal is to end up with a decent physique. I don't want to be a huge at all, as I have always been that tall skinny guy, now I am a tall skinny guy with a tiny gut.'... Huge IS extremely decent. Beyond decent in fact. To each his own. People not wanting to be huge makes me feel feint. 44 is joking...in the 3rd person at that.

When do you expect to see noticeable changes to your body? Within the 10 weeks? Between diet, exercise, cardio and trt it will happen. The tiny gut may take longer, but should change. How much are you paying this guy for trt? You have the formula now and might be able to save some scratch. Also I personally would recommend bumping it up with SARMs to assist the process and refine the look. 20% is a bit excessive to be running any gear, but you got a doc. 42 pounds of your total weight is adipose tissue, aka fat. Not good at all. Keep up the work and change that % man.

I have been seeing slow gains since I started. I take monthly measurements, and if I look month to month it's very slow going, but if I look at where I was when I started and where I am now, it's really positive. I am not expecting anything after the 10 weeks, except maybe > 1/2 lb of muscle gain like I have been getting. That would be cool. That's my only expectation.

I don't remember what I paid for the 20 weeks work of HcG, B12 and Test Cyp. I'll have to go back and look at my CC receipt.

As for the fat %, I tried going to a low carb diet. The problem with removing carbs from breakfast I immediately noticed I had no energy anymore to lift. None. I'll keep plugging away.

Thanks for the response. I'm very new on this and keep reading and reading to learn more.

What's your weekly test cyp dosage? 200 milligrams a week?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Right now he has me on 100mg (1ml/1cc) a week of test cypionate. I think after the first 10 weeks, we will see if that puts me in the normal range, and determine if I need more, or less for the 2nd 10 weeks and beyond.

I have been seeing slow gains since I started. I take monthly measurements, and if I look month to month it's very slow going, but if I look at where I was when I started and where I am now, it's really positive. I am not expecting anything after the 10 weeks, except maybe > 1/2 lb of muscle gain like I have been getting. That would be cool. That's my only expectation.

I don't remember what I paid for the 20 weeks work of HcG, B12 and Test Cyp. I'll have to go back and look at my CC receipt.

As for the fat %, I tried going to a low carb diet. The problem with removing carbs from breakfast I immediately noticed I had no energy anymore to lift. None. I'll keep plugging away.

Thanks for the response. I'm very new on this and keep reading and reading to learn more.

low carb diets aren't for everyone. I personally found I was able to diet a lot better once I let my carbs go back up since my cardio and energy output throughout the day would be up. You'll have to experiment a little to find what works for you.

Hey Guys,

First time here

46 year old Male, 6'1", 210lbs, 20% body fat. I started lifting last September (2015). I've been gaining about 1/2 lb of muscle a month, working out 3-4 days a week, 1.5 hours a day (30 min cardio as part of that 1.5 hours). Even if I don't lift weights, I still do my 30 minutes of cardio (hills mostly).

I had some blood work done, and found out that my test was 214. Had it tested again, 273.

Tuesday - HcG
Wednesday - 1ml Test Cyp
Thursday - AI pill
Friday - Off
Saturday - AI Pill
Sunday - Off

I am going to do this for 10 weeks, per my Doctor, and then do blood work again, to see where I am and determine where I go from there.

My goal is to end up with a decent physique. I don't want to be a huge at all, as I have always been that tall skinny guy, now I am a tall skinny guy with a tiny gut.

Hopefully this stuff helps to get there. I am looking forward to reading everything here.

For what you are wanting to do, I'd implement some sarms into your TRT regiment. Perfect to help,you add some strength, lean mass, and and lose a considerable amount of fat loss without worrying about any dangerous side effects. They would be absolutely perfect for your goals

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey Guys,

First time here

Tuesday - HcG
Wednesday - 1ml Test Cyp
Thursday - AI pill
Friday - Off
Saturday - AI Pill
Sunday - Off

Are you running the HCG the whole 10 weeks?

Are you running the HCG the whole 10 weeks?

That's what he wants me to do to stimulate my testes while on TRT, is what my Dr. says to not have any shrinkage due to shutdown. Pretty standard from what I see older guys on TRT since it most likely will never end.

Monday and Tuesday are HcG days, Wed is Test, Thurs and Saturday are Anastrozole days.

Last edited:
Thanks for this. Interesting video. I'll bring it up to my Doc.

I'm not really sure weekly 100mg of Test would be considered a cycle. Thank you though.

It would be good if Dylan did a follow-up with actual, real data.

Amy time you are on exogenous test it shuts you down, so keep that in mind

Amy time you are on exogenous test it shuts you down, so keep that in mind

That I am aware of, which is what i was under the understanding that the HcG was ensuring didn't happen. Again, good discussion to bring up to my Doc. (really just avoiding complete shutdown and that 10% atrophy)

Top Bottom