napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A 44ism by cmb

cmb5017

What's this bullshit called body building? What's our fascination with the human body? our obsession with muscle? this is the only sport u go to literally hurt yourself..you make pain where there is none. you risk injury and for what? I's it a primitive warrior desire? to be the most fierce to win the hand of the fairest maiden? is it our inner desire to kill enemies? a sport that consumes all your time and money. who strains n lifts for fun? Wtf wants to run n do cardio? who wants to waste 3 hours on Sunday cooking tasteless clean food and actually eat it? forcing yourself to eat when not hungry? what person in thier right mind wants to stick a needle in them on a regular basis and risk infection and abscess every time without a care? how much have u spent in 10 years on food,supps,clothes? $50, 000? 100? All for what prize? the reflection in the mirror...I've never seen a group of individuals that probably didn't graduate college but have the knowledge of medical doctors. not just specializing in human anatomy and chemistry..but a wide array of knowledge from baldness to anxiety, from dermatology to psychology..a group of bodybuilders could run circles around the average MD. all self taught, self made and self learned. the body builder is a master at his craft, a highly intelligent human being and a disciplined soldier. a step up in evolution by all means. what drives these beasts? a sport in which your never satisfied yet yearn for more. a thankless sport. a loner sport that damages relationships..yet we live it, dream it, eat it daily. hated on by society, criminalized by society, demonized by family. all for a reflection in the mirror.we are the strongest breed of animals on earth..we are the lions of the pride.we give every drop of sweat n blood for another rep. we experiment on ourselves, no trial tests, no guinea pigs, mix it and inject. we are the type with no real family but share our lives on forums with strangers who know more about us than our on blood..because they get u. they understand. so while we plot our next tasteless meal, and prepare our next pin and calculate our next workout we rise with a smile..we kill it today. we show ourselves no mercy. and we await our affirmation from our nemesis the mirror...

Ps: I'm not high

Lmao, nice rant bro. Enjoyed reading that.

I literally just LOL'd at my desk reading 'p.s. im not high'

Dom from bro science hit the nail on the head when he said "The day you start lifting is the day you will be forever small." Funny because it's true.

I do it because I have some nasty injuries.
1. Don't move.
2.Get weak.
3.Live long miserable life.
4. Die
FUCK THAT!!!!!!

Boss level achieved! Unlocking inner 44, this is all true we are not only chasing the best physic we can have but growing intellectually thru one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom