napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

44 years old

rollingbee

Hi Dylan. Iv viewed several of your videos. Thanks for them. I am 44 Years old , in food to very good physical shape. I gym it a lot. I am on test therapy and I did in fact really need. 170 dose per week. I'm looking to grow, add some lean mass. And help with recovery as my job is also very strenuous. I also work nights making something's a challenge. If you could recommend a Sarm or stack that you this think suitable for me I'd appreciated it. Iight add that I still havey hair and want to keep it that way. Thanks for you time.

here you go...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

Dylan laid out a great sarms stack. And LGD and you can’t get a better bulk stack

Perfect sarms stack for your goals bud. If you have any other questions just let us know

Another question

let me know if you have any further questions
. Looking to do the cardarine for sure. Not interested in andarine because of the vision sides. Bit maybe YK-11 with the cardarine. Need to know how much of each to purchase. Because from what I read I would go thru a bottle every few days. Thansk

. Looking to do the cardarine for sure. Not interested in andarine because of the vision sides. Bit maybe YK-11 with the cardarine. Need to know how much of each to purchase. Because from what I read I would go thru a bottle every few days. Thansk
You don't want to use YK11 bro. I'd stay away from that stuff, and be very careful with the source you use for your sarms as well

S4 sides are not as bad as you think and imo the most important sarm in Dylan's suggested stack. YK11 is not recommended here, too harsh.

I can relate to you. I'm 55 and work long hours. Can't complain about my income, but if there's one thing i can tell you is that motivation is equally, or probably more important than any sarms stack Dylan might recommend for you. When you work long hours you tend to get "mentally" rather than physically exhausted. If you manage to ignore the "mental"exhaustion you will be surprised of how much you can accomplish. Good luck bud, wish you the best

i would not touch nor ever recommend yk11 to anyone... you have no clue what you are actually getting... every few days? im so lost as to where you are coming up with that.. your source but me a piece of shit if thats the case... generally aside from rad140 or sr9009, one bottle should last a month.. what are your goals and i can lay you out a cycle..

Top Bottom