domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 44 Year Old - First Cycle Looking for Advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

44 Year Old - First Cycle Looking for Advice

Hi Everyone.

This site has been super helpful in learning about SARMS. I'm so glad I found this forum before making any purchases. I was about to pull the trigger on some things from EA...and I would have regretted it based upon the experts I'm reading here at iSARMS. Thanks again for saving me!!

Anyway, here are my questions:

1. I've never performed any type of cycle. Now that I'm in my mid-forties and probably have low T (will know today or tomorrow), I'm ready to make some changes. I train regularly, so I'm in shape - but lower strength than in the past. I've read about all of the various SARMS - but confused as to which one to take for my first cycle, and whether or not I should stack my first cycle. I'm open to either - as I'm in this for the long-haul. What would be the recommended first cycle? I'm leaning towards S4+LGD+? for 12 weeks, followed by mini PCT.
    2. I feel that a "recomp" is my target - as I want to add 8-10lbs of lean muscle, while also leaning up. My gut around the belly button is worse spot - but I can see my abs at the top..but since I carry 15% BF, I could benefit from some fat metabolism. Does a "recomp" sound like the right approach? Or should I do a bulk, followed by a cut cycle?
    3. I'm eating very clean - but probably need more calories to make the gains - but haven't increased because I tend to just gain fat. With the right cycle, I would up by 500 calories/day. Does this sound right?
    4. Is it okay to continue the Intermittent fasting (16x8 protocol) and push all my calories in between 12pm - 8pm? Or will this impact my results?
    5. For the SARMS cycles, may of the recommended doses start in the morning - if I'm stacking, is it okay to take one after the other - or wait in between? Any issues with this?
    6. Based on everything I have told you, is there anything I haven't asked that I should be asking?

Thanks again! This site is invaluable!!

About Me:
    Age - 44 (almost 45)
    Sex - Male
    Height - 5'11"
    Weight - 175lbs
    Body fat % - 14-15% (wish to be about 10-12%)
    Years of training - ~30 years (consistently for last 5 years except for last year due to some nagging injuries- see below). Ready to make gains gain!
    Complete cycle history - No past cycles
    PCT for each cycle - N/A
    Goals - Would like to get to 180-185lbs at 10-12% BF and maintain. Not looking for super bulk, but want clean lean gains in size and leanness, plus strength.
    Supplements - Omega 3's, multivitamins, Vitamin D3, Combat Protein post-workout.
    General idea of nutrition - I eat super clean (recently stopped alcohol completely - which used to be just on weekends anyway); I do 16x8 intermittent fasting; Mostly protein, Low Carb, higher fats)
    Any other relevant info - In my mid-twenties did heavy lifting and reached 205lbs and 18-20% BF naturally; Used to bench 315lbs and squat 405). In mid-thirties, started BJJ and Crossfit, and leaned up to 175lb at 15% BF; Over last year+, been training off/on with less CF and BJJ due to constant nagging injuries - thinking it's low T (getting results in the next day or two). Now I can bench 205lb max and squat 260lbs, and DL 240lbs - which is alot of strength loss in last few years due to type of training.

Hi Dylan,

Here is what I'm thinking for my first cycle (based upon the above).
    Questions:
    1. Which one is better for me?
    2. Is MK-2866 @ 25mg per day during PCT needed?
    3. What are the benefits of having MK-2866 in my 12-week cycle in the first place?

Option 1:
    Re-Comp Cycle (per your Youtube Video)

* 1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    * 1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    * 5-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    * 5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini PCT 13-16 - https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

* clomid 50/25/25/25
    * gw-501516 20 mg day

OR

Option 2:
    RAD140+S4 Cycle:

* 1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    * 1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    * 9-12 tongkat ali (https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Science-.../dp/B009NAO9A0)

Mini pct 13-16

* clomid 50/25/25/25
    * gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks.
    B

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode45 View Post
    Hi Dylan,

Here is what I'm thinking for my first cycle (based upon the above).
    Questions:
    1. Which one is better for me?
    2. Is MK-2866 @ 25mg per day during PCT needed?
    3. What are the benefits of having MK-2866 in my 12-week cycle in the first place?

Option 1:
    Re-Comp Cycle (per your Youtube Video)

* 1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    * 5-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    * 5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini PCT 13-16 - https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

* clomid 50/25/25/25
    * gw-501516 20 mg day

OR

Option 2:
    RAD140+S4 Cycle:

* 1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    * 1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    * 9-12 tongkat ali (https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Science-.../dp/B009NAO9A0)

Mini pct 13-16

* clomid 50/25/25/25
    * gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks.
    B
    hey bro... i have a better stack for you to meet your goals than any you have listed.. mk2866 is not necessary in a sarms pct.. gw501516 is all you need with clomid to control cortisol... benefits of 2866 ? seriously? strength, lean muscle, healing, energy, feelings of huge well being... its only the most versatile of all sarms you can use and probably the top seller aside from GW...

i dont have it in the cycle i recommend though based on your goals... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan.

Thanks for the reply. Make sense. I noticed you put the GW for weeks 1-12 vs weeks 5-12. What is your thinking there? Better fat metabolism throughout? Also, so I would need 4 bottles of the GW to do this stack - right?

Thanks.
    B

Hi Dylan.

Thanks for the reply. Make sense. I noticed you put the GW for weeks 1-12 vs weeks 5-12. What is your thinking there? Better fat metabolism throughout? Also, so I would need 4 bottles of the GW to do this stack - right?

Thanks.
    B
    eight weeks of ANY sarm is too short... they take 8 weeks to really peak... it makes no sense to discontinue using something when its peaking bro... yes, 4 bottles of gw is exactly what you need...

Got it. Buying it now! Thanks bro!!!

Last question...any issue transporting these in checked luggage? I have a vacation planned in mid-june - 2 weeks before end of cycle and will continue while traveling.

B

Got it. Buying it now! Thanks bro!!!

Last question...any issue transporting these in checked luggage? I have a vacation planned in mid-june - 2 weeks before end of cycle and will continue while traveling.

B
    Im happy to help bro and there is no issue with having them on checked bags

I'd still run ostarine during cycle, its my next favorite to Gw.

In fact, my last cycle I ran 4 weeks of ostarine as a kick start to Dylans cycle, and felt the kick start really helped.(kept running it 12 weeks)

Thanks Dylan! Thanks JP. I will consider it on my next cycle. I'm out of cash now LOL. I've heard great things about Ostarine! Will keep you posted on my progress.

Oh, one other thing, if you think you have low T, you should take clomid during the cycle as a t boost ( Also take tongkat Ali). I have to, not because of initial low t, but on any cycle I get severely suppressed. And this cycle is about as suppressive as it gets. If you wait, it'll take about 2 weeks for the clomid to kick in.