domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 44 Year Old - First Cycle Looking for Advice

I guess it is strange but I was at the lower end of the spectrum (348-1197). So not "out of range" but closer to low than middle (or top). So I'm guessing you would say to stay off the Tongkat Ali until weeks 9-12?

I will keep everyone posted as this goes and as my cycle goes.

Banned
    First off....560ng/dL is the median average for healthy males
    You are NOT in the lower end of range
    Do you realize the reference range refers to all healthy males tested?
    Only 5% test above 900ng/dL..you are 555 ng...dead center normal

No competent Dr would put you on TRT with total serum test level above 400ng

No Dr would give you an injection of 200mg "to see how you do"....that's nonsense
    And....testing 4 weeks after 1 injection would be totally meaningless

200mg every 2 weeks is a common protocol but the Dr (at the earliest) would test you after at least 3 injections (6 weeks)

nothing you stated makes any sense at all
    Last edited by buen; 04-08-2017 at 08:06 AM.

Ok the point you are all making is very clear - the doctor doesn't know what the f*** he's doing. Wouldn't be the first time in my life of sports injuries and such! Seen many of them and most of the time I'm telling them what's wrong and whatI need - there are so many of them that are incompetent. I'm going to talk with him about all of this when I see him and tell him how f'd up all of this is. Is any of this screw up going to cause me issues?

Also,back to my original questions (from the post at 10:07aPST yesterday)...I just want to know whether or not I should take the Tongkat Ali and when I should cycle it based upon my cycle dates that I outlined in that post. Could someone clarify for me? I have the Tongkat now and I'm going to get my SARMS supplies in about a week.

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode45 View Post
    Ok the point you are all making is very clear - the doctor doesn't know what the f*** he's doing. Wouldn't be the first time in my life of sports injuries and such! Seen many of them and most of the time I'm telling them what's wrong and whatI need - there are so many of them that are incompetent. I'm going to talk with him about all of this when I see him and tell him how f'd up all of this is. Is any of this screw up going to cause me issues?

Also,back to my original questions (from the post at 10:07aPST yesterday)...I just want to know whether or not I should take the Tongkat Ali and when I should cycle it based upon my cycle dates that I outlined in that post. Could someone clarify for me? I have the Tongkat now and I'm going to get my SARMS supplies in about a week.
    if you are going to be on trt, you won't need it at all...

Quote Originally Posted by buen View Post
    First off....560ng/dL is the median average for healthy males
    You are NOT in the lower end of range
    Do you realize the reference range refers to all healthy males tested?
    Only 5% test above 900ng/dL..you are 555 ng...dead center normal

No competent Dr would put you on TRT with total serum test level above 400ng

No Dr would give you an injection of 200mg "to see how you do"....that's nonsense
    And....testing 4 weeks after 1 injection would be totally meaningless

200mg every 2 weeks is a common protocol but the Dr (at the earliest) would test you after at least 3 injections (6 weeks)

nothing you stated makes any sense at all
    also, EVERYTHING buen said is right on the money... i would find a new doctor because this is WAY WAY WAY past incompetence on his part bro...

Thanks guys. I'm pissed at my doc. It sounds like I don't need TRT. I would rather keep it elevated as naturally as possible. Sounds like I can avoid the Tongkat Ali for now. Then if my test drops I will add it back in. For now it's not going to be in my cycle. Thanks for being so straight with me guys. No BS. Just the facts. Love this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode45 View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm pissed at my doc. It sounds like I don't need TRT. I would rather keep it elevated as naturally as possible. Sounds like I can avoid the Tongkat Ali for now. Then if my test drops I will add it back in. For now it's not going to be in my cycle. Thanks for being so straight with me guys. No BS. Just the facts. Love this forum.
    thats what you will always get with us bro

Following, have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, love it.

Sorry guys for trying to hijack thread, i will start a new thread. [email protected]