domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 44 Year Old - First Cycle Looking for Advice

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode45 View Post
    Thanks. I'm still waiting on my tests...I will post results once I have them. Then I will definitely get checked every 4 weeks or so to see where I'm at throughout the cycle.
    very wise brother... thats the only tru way to really monitor everything you are doing properly and know how things are truly effecting you...

All - finally got my results. Everything was great. My Testosterone was at 555.8 (way better than I thought for 44 almost 45 years old). My BUN/Creatine Ratio was high at 21 (range of 9-20) and Chloride Serum was low at 95 (range 96-106). So very minimally out of the range. I will dig into these 2 items. Would like my Testosterone in the 800-1000 range if possible.

Comments and feedback welcome.

All - finally got my results. Everything was great. My Testosterone was at 555.8 (way better than I thought for 44 almost 45 years old). My BUN/Creatine Ratio was high at 21 (range of 9-20) and Chloride Serum was low at 95 (range 96-106). So very minimally out of the range. I will dig into these 2 items. Would like my Testosterone in the 800-1000 range if possible.

Comments and feedback welcome.
    you could run some tongkat ali right now and that will start to get it up... it wont get you up to 1000 or anything but it could easily get you in the 700-800 range

Thanks Dylan. My supply of Tongkat Ali should arrive today. Will do that. Also the other numbers in question (BUN/Creatine and Chloride) are most likely due to being dehydrated when I gave blood that morning. I only had 8-12 oz of water that morning and they DID have some issues getting my blood. It was a really slow draw. Plus she bruised the shit out of my arm .

Thanks Dylan. My supply of Tongkat Ali should arrive today. Will do that. Also the other numbers in question (BUN/Creatine and Chloride) are most likely due to being dehydrated when I gave blood that morning. I only had 8-12 oz of water that morning and they DID have some issues getting my blood. It was a really slow draw. Plus she bruised the shit out of my arm .
    definitely likely the issue there brother... they are not that far off where it would be a huge concern

Should I just do the Tongkat Ali prior to starting sarms and then stop until weeks 9-12 like you proposed or do it throughout?

Should I just do the Tongkat Ali prior to starting sarms and then stop until weeks 9-12 like you proposed or do it throughout?
    run it 4 weeks now, then break from it until weeks 9-12...

Got it! Thanks Dylan.

Got it! Thanks Dylan.
    anytime bro!

I would run tongkat ali the whole time as It'll help keep you numbers higher during a suppressive cycle. Or dont, get bloods in 4 weeks, as see what level of suppression you are getting. And decide from there. Either tongkat, clomid, or both (I do both), but I get very heavily suppressed without them.