napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A 44'ism: Bicep Tear

44YOGearHead

So what does it take to tear a 22" plus arm? A 95# DB apparently... I was curling as it was back and biceps days and everything was going gloriously. Killed back and was on the last set of DB iso curls. Some douche bag had one of the 90's (why do we only have one set of 90lb DB's I'll never know) so I grabbed the 95's. Just as I was grabbing the 95's the guy put it back and I started to gran them, but I was committed already and proceeded to curl the 95's. Rep number 3 I felt a POP and I flung the DB's trying to avoid injury. Too late my arm is obviously torn and I put the DB's up, grab a bag of ice and ask the attendant to secure it with tape. I went to one appointment, then went to the ER. I torn my bicep on the muscle not the tendon and they can't repair it because it's just the fascia. I'll be back in the gym in two weeks watch me.

So what does it take to tear a 22" plus arm? A 95# DB apparently... I was curling as it was back and biceps days and everything was going gloriously. Killed back and was on the last set of DB iso curls. Some douche bag had one of the 90's (why do we only have one set of 90lb DB's I'll never know) so I grabbed the 95's. Just as I was grabbing the 95's the guy put it back and I started to gran them, but I was committed already and proceeded to curl the 95's. Rep number 3 I felt a POP and I flung the DB's trying to avoid injury. Too late my arm is obviously torn and I put the DB's up, grab a bag of ice and ask the attendant to secure it with tape. I went to one appointment, then went to the ER. I torn my bicep on the muscle not the tendon and they can't repair it because it's just the fascia. I'll be back in the gym in two weeks watch me.

I tore my upper long head bicep tendon. Ortho said I didn't need surgery. I was working out lightly in 10 days. It's been over a year now. The torn bicep cramps up faster when working out. Other than that I'm fine.

Bad luck man, I dont doubt you'll be back with a vengeance very soon. Are you going to use something like BPC157 on it?

If you just tore the muscle and not the tendon I don't know if there is much they can do for that, other than rest. If you would have torn your lower tendon and your bicep rolled up you'd need surgery.

Bottom line is it's a fascia tear aka severe strain so what is that in all it's glory? A torn muscle so time, gear and nutrition with assist with the healing process point blank. Not waiting on any additional peptides like BPC as I have some others in storage as it is so those and gear will help fix this extreme workout session as thats all it was fortunately... two weeks and I'll start with some shit like 35's and limit benching to like 225. You can't fuck with a monster... I was honestly thinking I might need surgery, but I got lucky that these big ol' monsters are tougher than average. Just trying to figure out how the fuck this happened with some damn 95's. Obviously the rotation portion got me lol. Everyone saw it and was like wtf how are you not crying? I had already dropped the 95's and didn't feel like shedding 45's out my tear ducts lol. Tomorrow will be legs day with some shit that wont stretch the one bicep as well. Boom!

Take some more of that Viking blood and heal that shit up! Remember the post this morning from that hard ass 44 guy about making Monday your bitch? Well time to step that shit up and make that bicep heal itself! Bicep tear? Ain't nobody got time for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take some more of that Viking blood and heal that shit up! Remember the post this morning from that hard ass 44 guy about making Monday your bitch? Well time to step that shit up and make that bicep heal itself! Bicep tear? Ain't nobody got time for that

Oh this is part of the game bro... shit happens and you live, learn and grow from it all.

Oh this is part of the game bro... shit happens and you live, learn and grow from it all.

Damn right you grow. Gotta get big man. Get that arm better. I'm about ready to start a real cycle and I'll be coming for you size wise, not fighting tho, I mean I won't run but when debo says be quiet I'll be quiet. Get better man

I see some intense leg days in your near future! Heal up brother I have no doubt you will be working biceps in 2 weeks!!!

Sucks Bro. Wish you a speedy recovery. No doubt you'll bounce back 44.

btw, has Dorin reached out to you with medical advice? KIDDIIIIIING!!!

Sucks Bro. Wish you a speedy recovery. No doubt you'll bounce back 44.

btw, has Dorin reached out to you with medical advice? KIDDIIIIIING!!!

LMAO... imagine if he was still around... advice and his pics all over this thread ughhhhhhhh...

That sucks bro.I'm glad it was the muscle & not the tendon though.Get some MK-2866 for that shit & you'll be back to normal within a month.

Top Bottom