napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

43 year old male crossfitter stack advice

dean350z

Good morning all,

I heard about sarms from a friend who I train with and began my own research which has given me a very rough idea on what sarms I might be best off taking, this research has inevitably lead me here and if possible I was after opinions on the best stack and post cycle for me and my goals as I'm giving some serious consideration to getting an order in, but first a little about me as requested:

Age - 43
Height - 6'2"
Weight - 100kg
Body fat % - Low, I don't know a percentage but for a larger framed chap I'm lean and have visible abs and am generally pretty defined
Years of training - 25 on and off, 4 years plus of solid crossfit
Complete cycle history - I once tried anavar
Goals - Increase my endurance, increase my overall strength and as an older man I'd like to recover quicker so I can train more
Supplements - Whey powder, creatine and fish oils
General idea of nutrition - Good clean diet of whole foods, no allergies and a once a week cheat blow out
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) - Rotator cuff issue earlier in the year now recovered

I compete at a local level in some U.K. competitions and the U.K. masters scene is a very competitive one with some excellent athletes but I'm the guy that makes the semi finals and never quite makes the cut for the finals and want to change that and start progressing, I work very hard and want to push on and get some additional reward for the time and effort I make, thank you in advance for any advice that come my way.

Hi bro, welcome to isarms!

Based on your goals, I think the triple stack would be great for you... MK and GW are great for endurance and recovery ... and S4 gives great strength ...

Here is the layout

Weeks 1-12
S4 50mg per day split into 2 doses
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

PCT weeks 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

That's great thank you. Out of curiosity, once beginning a stack like this how soon could I generally expect to see a change in performance??

You generally will start seeing results the 2nd week into the 3rd week. Here is the protocol for your stack with links to get everything you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm 41 and that's exactly the stack I've used for 2 cycles (my only cycles so far) and the results are going to blow your mind.

I'm 41 and that's exactly the stack I've used for 2 cycles (my only cycles so far) and the results are going to blow your mind.

I'm excited about being seeing what difference they make but part of me is sceptical, I don't doubt they will make a difference and I hope it's as noticeable as you suggest.

It will be interesting to retest some wods, 1RMs and rowing sessions to get an idea of the measurable difference.

I'm excited about being seeing what difference they make but part of me is sceptical, I don't doubt they will make a difference and I hope it's as noticeable as you suggest.

It will be interesting to retest some wods, 1RMs and rowing sessions to get an idea of the measurable difference.

I was skeptical at first as well. My 1RM on back squat went up 30lbs, squat clean went up 25lbs, C&J went up 20lbs, front squat went up 20lbs and my squat snatch went up 15lbs on my first cycle and I've been CrossFitting over 6 years 4-5 times a week. My metcon times have improved significantly as well. You will notice the biggest change in body re-composition. I haven't been this ripped up in 5 years while still gaining and maintaining muscle mass.

you will not be disappointed bro... i'll just let the results speak for themselves.. as long as you stay consistent with diet and training, you will be more than happy...

I was skeptical at first as well. My 1RM on back squat went up 30lbs, squat clean went up 25lbs, C&J went up 20lbs, front squat went up 20lbs and my squat snatch went up 15lbs on my first cycle and I've been CrossFitting over 6 years 4-5 times a week. My metcon times have improved significantly as well. You will notice the biggest change in body re-composition. I haven't been this ripped up in 5 years while still gaining and maintaining muscle mass.

Well you can't argue with those sorts of numbers, without wanting to blow my own trumpet I am pretty ripped currently so I can't wait to see what a sarms cycle does for me.

you will not be disappointed bro... i'll just let the results speak for themselves.. as long as you stay consistent with diet and training, you will be more than happy...

Great thanks, I train 6 days a week and bar a cheat window a week I keep my diet very much in check with the right amount of calories and macro splits, fingers crossed I get good results.

Great thanks, I train 6 days a week and bar a cheat window a week I keep my diet very much in check with the right amount of calories and macro splits, fingers crossed I get good results.
sounds good brother... just keep in mind, 6 days a week, is going to catch up with you and result in overtraining.. i assure you... i would keep that at 5 days max... thats up to you but trust me on this, ive been doing this far too long at thats over training but otherwise, you will do great man

I would agree on training frequency. I wouldn't go over 5 days myself. Things become counterproductive to progress, growth, and recovery

Top Bottom