napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

42yo first timer - advice for endurance primarily?

Gozer

Hi all,

I have recently discovered the existence of SARMS (haven't done any gear before) and am finding the sheer amount of information a bit confusing and difficult to condense into a cycle that will work for me.

Background -

42 years old. Have been an active sportsperson my whole life.

I am currently on 25mg test enanthate (HRT - doc prescribed) per 10 days. (I'm not on it due to any catastrophic issue - it's just HRT as I'm a bit older)

I'm currently pursuing Muay Thai and running/cycling.

I have a little osteo-arthritis in my left knee - but I have learned to work around it so it gives me no major issues.

Weight - 92kg. I'm not super lean (probably 15% at a guess).

What I'm looking for is a SARM, or combination thereof, to give me an endurance boost and maybe knock some fat off (and if it puts on some muscle - so be it - but that's not a requirement).

At my age I'm realistic that I'm never going to be a world beater - I really just want a bit of a boost that I can run in regular cycles (I guess I'd do it in cycles?) that will help me keep up a bit better with the younger blokes I train with.

From what I have read so far, something along the lines of Ostarine, Andarine and Cardarine might be the go?

I am thinking that perhaps as this is my first time around that perhaps I start with one compound and work my way up - perhaps Ostarine given my knee issues? (I have read that it may be good for joint pain also?)

So, any advice on potential compounds, doses, cycle lengths and frequeny + PCT would be greatly appreciated guys, thanks.

Gozer,
Australia

Hi all,

I have recently discovered the existence of SARMS (haven't done any gear before) and am finding the sheer amount of information a bit confusing and difficult to condense into a cycle that will work for me.

Background -

42 years old. Have been an active sportsperson my whole life.

I am currently on 25mg test enanthate (HRT - doc prescribed) per 10 days. (I'm not on it due to any catastrophic issue - it's just HRT as I'm a bit older)

I'm currently pursuing Muay Thai and running/cycling.

I have a little osteo-arthritis in my left knee - but I have learned to work around it so it gives me no major issues.

Weight - 92kg. I'm not super lean (probably 15% at a guess).

What I'm looking for is a SARM, or combination thereof, to give me an endurance boost and maybe knock some fat off (and if it puts on some muscle - so be it - but that's not a requirement).

At my age I'm realistic that I'm never going to be a world beater - I really just want a bit of a boost that I can run in regular cycles (I guess I'd do it in cycles?) that will help me keep up a bit better with the younger blokes I train with.

From what I have read so far, something along the lines of Ostarine, Andarine and Cardarine might be the go?

I am thinking that perhaps as this is my first time around that perhaps I start with one compound and work my way up - perhaps Ostarine given my knee issues? (I have read that it may be good for joint pain also?)

So, any advice on potential compounds, doses, cycle lengths and frequeny + PCT would be greatly appreciated guys, thanks.

Gozer,
Australia

I'm assuming your TRT is actually 250mg every 10 days. 25mg makes no sense so I'm sure that's a typo.

For your goals, I would highly suggest the triple stack. It would be perfct for your fat loss and endurance goals as well as lean mass and healing benefits. It's the most tried true and popular stack of all and very effctive

Here is the protocol for that and link to get what you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Ah - yes, typo. Derp. 250mg/10 days

Thanks Rick.

So the one you've linked is 12 weeks.

What's the go then with frequency with which you run a cycle like that?

ie at the end of 12 weeks, is there a popular PCT, and how long would that run for?

Also, once the PCT period is done, is there a gap before you begin the cycle again?

Do I have to run cycle after cycle, or is it something you might do 2x a year for example? ie, Cycle, PCT, time gap, repeat.

Sorry for so may questions - was originally going to just grab some stuff, but have decided to arm myself with as much info applicable to my specific situation as possible before beginning.

Thanks again,

So I've gone for an 8 week triple stack. (SARMSX obviously)

Have had a good look at the other info sections on this site, which has gone most of the way to answering my questions.

I'll begin to log my journey once it's here.

hey brother, you need to run the stack twelve weeks... they peak at 8 weeks and you sound quite intelligent so you would clearly know you dont stop something when its peaking... thats like telling kevin durant to retire or russell westrbook as they are reaching their peak...

you can run them as often as you want.. the beauty of them is you only need 3 weeks off in between stacks... they have very sustainable gains but most tend to continue running them because they are so clean yet you get so much from them...

Ah - Thanks Dylan.

Makes sense. I had gone the 8 over the 12 purely as financial decision to keep the cost of the experiment down a little.

I'll see if I change my order.

One other cycle related question - I have my 250mg/10days test HRT ongoing obviously. Should I simply maintain that regime through the SARM cycle as well?

Thanks again mate.

Top Bottom