napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

42 year old TRT

mistertorres

Hello Dylan,

The below analysis are from me. I'm 42 years old and I train and diet hard (nothing I can improve there).

Do you think I should get into TRT ?

Cheers,

testostérone 13.15 nmol/l

SHBG 22 nmol/l

Free testosterone 330.8 pmol/l

bioavailable testosterone 7.68 nmol/l

Hello Dylan,

The below analysis are from me. I'm 42 years old and I train and diet hard (nothing I can improve there).

Do you think I should get into TRT ?

Cheers,

testostérone 13.15 nmol/l

SHBG 22 nmol/l

Free testosterone 330.8 pmol/l

bioavailable testosterone 7.68 nmol/l

What are your reference ranges bro? Can't tell where you are in that range by your numbers. These don't look like American standards. You need to be consulting an endocrinologist if you have questions

you dont ask people if you should be on trt, you ask your doctor... you need to go to your doctor...

Hello Dylan, Rickrock, I perfectly understand your point. However, my Doctor is telling me that I have regular levels and dont want to put me on TRT.
My point is, I have low Testosterone because of repeated treatments with Accutane (and this is probably why my doctor don't want to put me on TRT, this would be like confirming that Accutane screw up my testo levels). I'm talking about an endocrinologist, not a regular doctor.
I have almost no libido and I pretty much have a Post Fenasteride Syndrome since my last treatment 8 years ago.
Here are the ranges as per the given figures :

testostérone 13.15 nmol/l => range 10 - 38

SHBG 22 nmol/l => range 14 - 71

Free testosterone 330.8 pmol/l => range 91 - 579

bioavailable testosterone 7.68 nmol/l => range 2,1 - 13,6

The problem on above figures is the low SHBG Levels. While on Accutane treatments, SHBG Levels were high in the sky and I had a fucking high libido as well. I'm convinced that Accutane destroyed my SHBG Levels to be precise. Right now I'm just looking for a way to recover on that. I've started proviron since 3 days now (25mg/day) to see whether I get an improvement with this.

Thanks for your time,

There's nothing in your numbers tjat indicate you need trt to me at all.

High SHBG isn't a good thing bro. That's what will kill your libido...not low shbg.

It's ideal to have shbg lower

mmmm....your SHBG is currently in a good place

PROVIRON LOWERS SHBG....you realy want to lower it further???
you are in way over your head...think you know more than an endo...when you dont have even the most basic understanding of your hormones

Ez_E, yes you're right ! But at the age of 42 you start to look for a different way to solve the aging problem.

RickRock and Buen, you're perfectly right. I understood the problem the other way around. On the other hand, I don't pretend to have a better understanding than my endocrinologist.
I just see clearly that there is a taboo in what regards the side effects of treatments with Accutane and generics. All over the world and here in Europe as well people are creating associations to complain about the fact that this drug is a libido and mood killer. Moreover, this drug was first created to treat cancer not acne lol

Finally, what I experience despite my lack of knowledge or understanding is that on Accutane my libido was at it's upper level ever. And as a clear consequence, now it's exactly the opposite. This is what I clearly understand..

Thanks for your comments everybody, highly appreciated ! ;)

Top Bottom