napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

41 year old steroid use

odojoo

I'm returning to the gym after a 15 year hiatus, I'm 41 years old, been back for 6 months. Now, i know I'm not supposed to be using anything yet, I'm very aware, but i need that psychological boost, that motivation. I train 4-5 times a week. If i were to use, I'm deadly scared of acne, even at my age i still have it and I'm prone to it, that's why I'm scared of test. Could u recommend, if possible anything other than test or if there is any way possible to minimize the acne problem with test. Don't need any huge gains, im 5'6" 160, about 22% BF. Thank you for you're patience, huge fan of ur YouTube page.

You cant take steriods, your bf is too high. 15% max.

Sarms are a better alternative for you until then.

Say this out loud:

"I have been training for 6 months and I'm carrying THIRTY FIVE POUNDS of my 160 as fat"

Seriously, say that out loud.

Then ask yourself if you think you should use AAS.

I'm returning to the gym after a 15 year hiatus, I'm 41 years old, been back for 6 months. Now, i know I'm not supposed to be using anything yet, I'm very aware, but i need that psychological boost, that motivation. I train 4-5 times a week. If i were to use, I'm deadly scared of acne, even at my age i still have it and I'm prone to it, that's why I'm scared of test. Could u recommend, if possible anything other than test or if there is any way possible to minimize the acne problem with test. Don't need any huge gains, im 5'6" 160, about 22% BF. Thank you for you're patience, huge fan of ur YouTube page.

You are denfitely in no shape at all for steroid use with that kind of bodyfat. It's unsafe to use them, and you've also only been in the gym for 6 months. You also don't need steroids to accomplish what you are after. Sarms are perfect for you to accomplish your goals. Sarms do not carry the side effcts or suppression that steroids do, and they are very safe to use. You need to concentrate with diet and training to get that bodyfat down and this sarms stack will absolutely help,you with that. You'll see excellent fat loss along with some solid gains in size and strength.

This is the enhanced super stack and exactly what I'd recommend to you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Say this out loud:

"I have been training for 6 months and I'm carrying THIRTY FIVE POUNDS of my 160 as fat"

Seriously, say that out loud.

Then ask yourself if you think you should use AAS.

Hahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true. I'm a little inpatient. Will definitely wait on that one. I've never heard of SARMS before, going to look into it and give it a try. Thank u all for the advice, and yes i said it out loud. Stupid quistion on my part, i know it's not the most intelligent thing to do.

Very true. I'm a little inpatient. Will definitely wait on that one. I've never heard of SARMS before, going to look into it and give it a try. Thank u all for the advice, and yes i said it out loud. Stupid quistion on my part, i know it's not the most intelligent thing to do.

It's all good brother. There are lots of info on sarms on this site as well as the isarms YouTube channel. If you have any questions on anything don't hesitate to ask

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Being scared of test due to acne is going to be a problem for you. Test is literally the backbone of any cycle, the sides are all dependent on you. I have no acne on test, just a little bit more oil on my forehead. When you achieve the proper condition to use AAS, there are some different things you can do to negate the issues. Make sure you are drinking shit heaps of water, take some omega-3 fatty acids(fish oil), try quality soaps like "African black soap", make sure you aren't sleeping on dirty bedding and use clean wash cloths, and try drinking raw apple cider vinegar(dylan made a video on this). Apple cider vinegar can help to balance your skin’s pH levels and has long been recommended as a skin tonic, it can be effective both internally and externally(dilute it if applied directly on the skin, full strength will damage the skin). Also a collagen supplement combined with extra vitamin C(if you don’t get enough vitamin C through your diet, your collagen production will be severely impaired) seems to help many people in recovering from break outs, especially if were talking about severe cases where scarring is a concern. Make sure were not eating sugary foods and no smoking(weed, cigarettes, whatever).

you need to learn how to motivate yourself... if your dependent upon compounds for that, then all i can say is good luck because its not going to happen for you... you have to find that within, not from any compound... clearly you are nowhere near the proper condition for steroids... thats a LONG way off... not to mention the feats you have... steroids are not even on the table... sarms, however are perfect for you and what your wanting... if your not familiar, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

you need to start working on getting your body fat down man... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

That's the kind of open mindedness we rarely see. Nice job.

Use the search and read up on SARMS.

Thanks to all of you fore you're advice. Started to read up on SARMS and watching Dylan's video. Very interesting. Really didn't know anything about SARMS. Never to old to start again.

its not stupid at all man, dont say that... you asked relevant questions brother... its okay... you wouldnt have asked if you didnt know or if you just hoped to hear something different.. its fine... its far better you asked than do something fucking stupid!

Thanks to all of you fore you're advice. Started to read up on SARMS and watching Dylan's video. Very interesting. Really didn't know anything about SARMS. Never to old to start again.
your very welcome bro... ive done so many sarms videos, you have plenty of education at your fingertips... the stack i gave you is the most aggressive sarms cutting stack you can run... its perfect for you to start getting you in the proper condition at a safe yet rapid rate

Top Bottom