Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 40 years old. First cycle

40 years old. First cycle

Hello everyone!!! I come here looking for advice. I am 40 years old. Have always been in good shape. Played soccer and hockey my whole life. Have been weight training for a year. I look pretty decent but want to take it to the next level before I get too old ;(.

I have been told to try dbol and sarms. My goal is to lean out, have six pack popping, and add muscle mass. Was also told winstrol is the best cutter. I am approximately 5'11''. I fluctuate between 180 and 190 depending on diet and cardio for the month. But I have recently been as low as 178. That was about 2 months ago. I had a four pack then. Lol.

Anyway, would love some advice from some truly experienced people. Thank you for you time and help!!!!! Can't wait to take my training to the next level.

First cycle should be Test E at 400mg a week, split in 2 pins, for 12 weeks and a thorough PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who advised you to use dbol when you are trying to lean out? thats the worst advice ive ever heard

My apologies. I should have been more detailed. First looking to add some muscle. Then I want to lean out. Was told dbol to add because it has been around a long time, not as suppressive as other products and winstrol right after to lean out. Based on the little research I have done, I was thinking 4 weeks of dbol, 25mg per day, then immidiately 4 weeks of minstrol at 25mg per day. Stack with sarms, which I'm just learning about, and then do a combo of clomid and nolvadex as a pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonrazor12 View Post
    My apologies. I should have been more detailed. First looking to add some muscle. Then I want to lean out. Was told dbol to add because it has been around a long time, not as suppressive as other products and winstrol right after to lean out. Based on the little research I have done, I was thinking 4 weeks of dbol, 25mg per day, then immidiately 4 weeks of minstrol at 25mg per day. Stack with sarms, which I'm just learning about, and then do a combo of clomid and nolvadex as a pct.
    Are you married or have a significant other? What do you plan on doing for sexual function with no Testosterone? Oral steroids must be back by Testosterone... Always. Orals will shut you down. First cycles are Test only so you can learn how to run it properly before adding other compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Are you married or have a significant other? What do you plan on doing for sexual function with no Testosterone? Oral steroids must be back by Testosterone... Always. Orals will shut you down. First cycles are Test only so you can learn how to run it properly before adding other compounds.
    I am married. Want sex often. Have sex often. Not planning on trying for more children for another year.

Can I take a sarms like rad 140 to compensate?

I am married. Want sex often. Have sex often. Not planning on trying for more children for another year.

Can I take a sarms like rad 140 to compensate?
    No you need a Test background. If you worried about pinning stick with sarms and forget AAS all together. Taking oral only AAS is a bad move for sure.

So it sounds like taking dbol orally no matter what sarm I stack it with is not a good idea.

What about just doing oral winstrol with a sarm or two?

FYI....not big into needles. And I'm also not big into putting my liver through the ringer with orals. Obviously I don't know much about all this stuff, hence why I am here.

So it sounds like taking dbol orally no matter what sarm I stack it with is not a good idea.

What about just doing oral winstrol with a sarm or two?
    Asked and answered...