napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

40 years old. First cycle

Jonrazor12

Hello everyone!!! I come here looking for advice. I am 40 years old. Have always been in good shape. Played soccer and hockey my whole life. Have been weight training for a year. I look pretty decent but want to take it to the next level before I get too old ;(.

I have been told to try dbol and sarms. My goal is to lean out, have six pack popping, and add muscle mass. Was also told winstrol is the best cutter. I am approximately 5'11''. I fluctuate between 180 and 190 depending on diet and cardio for the month. But I have recently been as low as 178. That was about 2 months ago. I had a four pack then. Lol.

Anyway, would love some advice from some truly experienced people. Thank you for you time and help!!!!! Can't wait to take my training to the next level.

First cycle should be Test E at 400mg a week, split in 2 pins, for 12 weeks and a thorough PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who advised you to use dbol when you are trying to lean out? thats the worst advice ive ever heard

My apologies. I should have been more detailed. First looking to add some muscle. Then I want to lean out. Was told dbol to add because it has been around a long time, not as suppressive as other products and winstrol right after to lean out. Based on the little research I have done, I was thinking 4 weeks of dbol, 25mg per day, then immidiately 4 weeks of minstrol at 25mg per day. Stack with sarms, which I'm just learning about, and then do a combo of clomid and nolvadex as a pct.

My apologies. I should have been more detailed. First looking to add some muscle. Then I want to lean out. Was told dbol to add because it has been around a long time, not as suppressive as other products and winstrol right after to lean out. Based on the little research I have done, I was thinking 4 weeks of dbol, 25mg per day, then immidiately 4 weeks of minstrol at 25mg per day. Stack with sarms, which I'm just learning about, and then do a combo of clomid and nolvadex as a pct.
Are you married or have a significant other? What do you plan on doing for sexual function with no Testosterone? Oral steroids must be back by Testosterone... Always. Orals will shut you down. First cycles are Test only so you can learn how to run it properly before adding other compounds.

Are you married or have a significant other? What do you plan on doing for sexual function with no Testosterone? Oral steroids must be back by Testosterone... Always. Orals will shut you down. First cycles are Test only so you can learn how to run it properly before adding other compounds.

I am married. Want sex often. Have sex often. Not planning on trying for more children for another year.

Can I take a sarms like rad 140 to compensate?

I am married. Want sex often. Have sex often. Not planning on trying for more children for another year.

Can I take a sarms like rad 140 to compensate?

No you need a Test background. If you worried about pinning stick with sarms and forget AAS all together. Taking oral only AAS is a bad move for sure.

So it sounds like taking dbol orally no matter what sarm I stack it with is not a good idea.

What about just doing oral winstrol with a sarm or two?

FYI....not big into needles. And I'm also not big into putting my liver through the ringer with orals. Obviously I don't know much about all this stuff, hence why I am here.

So....if i only do sarms, what sarms should I be taking to add muscle and then cut fat? My exercise and diet will be on point

Def going to feel like ass dude. Take it from the guy that has done oral only cycles before (lethargy, low libido, feel toxic, etc.... Switch the orals out for just straight test cyp, e, or prop. You will feel way fucking better. Plus,
Test is a first cycle, no need for something especially like dbol. E2 control is going to be a bitch. Sarms or just test cycle is all you need.

Def going to feel like ass dude. Take it from the guy that has done oral only cycles before (lethargy, low libido, feel toxic, etc.... Switch the orals out for just straight test cyp, e, or prop. You will feel way fucking better. Plus,
Test is a first cycle, no need for something especially like dbol. E2 control is going to be a bitch. Sarms or just test cycle is all you need.

Thank you. It really sounds like I should just stick with sarms. I have made a lot of progress naturally. Never even used creatine. But I did just get some. And bought some bcaas and realized they don't do shit. Lol. At least the creatine should help.

Ok...so what sarms am I taking to build muscle and then shred up?

Thank you. It really sounds like I should just stick with sarms. I have made a lot of progress naturally. Never even used creatine. But I did just get some. And bought some bcaas and realized they don't do shit. Lol. At least the creatine should help.

Do you know how to adjust your calories for a bulk and a cut?

Do you know how to adjust your calories for a bulk and a cut?

With the amount of exercise I do my intakes needs to be between 2700 and 2800 per day. For a bulk I was going to add about 200 calories. For a cut I was going to reduce about 100

With the amount of exercise I do my intakes needs to be between 2700 and 2800 per day. For a bulk I was going to add about 200 calories. For a cut I was going to reduce about 100
I recommend starting with 250 calories both ways. At your age it's gonna take more than 100 calories below maintenance to cut.

I recommend starting with 250 calories both ways. At your age it's gonna take more than 100 calories below maintenance to cut.

And just so I am clear ....

If I wanted to do a winstrol cycle, I shouldn't just do a winstrol cycle? I should start with test and then add winstrol?

that sounds like a very wise move

Top Bottom