napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4 weeks in...Test Cyp

HCKP

I'm 4 weeks in my first cycle. Test cyp @ 350mg/wk, split twice per week. I feel great, lots of energy, mood is good, workouts are really good, pumps seem to be easier to obtain, muscles seem fuller throughout the day & strength is up. However, my weight has remained the same. Should I be seeing an increase in weight by now? I thought maybe at least there would be some water weight. Maybe too soon?

If you're eating in a caloric surplus the weight will come. It's still a little early for gains. Cyp is a long ester...

I've been trying to eat as clean as possible. At or just above maintenance. Think I need to increase?

You can't expect to gain much weight at maintenance. You might gain a few pounds but if you're trying to bulk I recommend 500+ maintenance.

I've been trying to eat as clean as possible. At or just above maintenance. Think I need to increase?
You just need to be patient. Long ester test really just starts working in a month. If you wamt to make the scale move, you can eat like crazy, but I'd NEVER recommend that. It's a fast ticket to fatville.

If you want clean gains stay at 300 to 500 over.

I'm 4 weeks in my first cycle. Test cyp @ 350mg/wk, split twice per week. I feel great, lots of energy, mood is good, workouts are really good, pumps seem to be easier to obtain, muscles seem fuller throughout the day & strength is up. However, my weight has remained the same. Should I be seeing an increase in weight by now? I thought maybe at least there would be some water weight. Maybe too soon?
It sounds like its already started to kick in. First dont measure the success of ur cycle by weight alone. Idk what your bf % is but usually youre gonna recomp first. Are you losing fat but gaining muscle elsewhere? Muscle weighs more so youll actually slim up some. Also this is ur first cycle. Posts where guys gained 20 lbs are a result of doing aas well before their genetic potential. Any wild fluctuations will most likely result in losing it after pct. Slow steady gains are the most keepable

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

way too early man... you have to give it a chance... your only 4 weeks in... you dont want an abundance of weight right off the jump regardless, its not healthy... slow and steady is what you want and it will come, just give it a chance

It sounds like its already started to kick in. First dont measure the success of ur cycle by weight alone. Idk what your bf % is but usually youre gonna recomp first. Are you losing fat but gaining muscle elsewhere? Muscle weighs more so youll actually slim up some. Also this is ur first cycle. Posts where guys gained 20 lbs are a result of doing aas well before their genetic potential. Any wild fluctuations will most likely result in losing it after pct. Slow steady gains are the most keepable

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Definitely tightening up all over, especially around the waist but I am already pretty low body fat. Really just asking because I like to know what to expect. Thanks for the input.

Top Bottom