napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4 week cycle ok?

markf671

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to try sarms once to see how it goes. I got some mk2866 from Hardbodyedge in the capsule form. Just got 1 bottle, taking it with pre- workout & protein.

Started on it today, don't feel anything as of yet! Just wanted to know, do I need pct after 4 weeks? Should I go 8 weeks?

I'm 5'6, 180 with a pretty solid frame. Don't know body fat %.

Thank for reading guys!!!

I’d go atleast 8 i always go for 12 for most sarms. 4 weeks is really nothing and mk I would do more like 6months minimum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Bro,

I'll try to pick up another bottle before the end of this one. So I'll need a PCT after that right? Any recommendations on where to heeey?

Thanks a lot bro!!

you DOO NOT run mk2866 6 months, that would be mk677... you need to run this cycle 12 weeks, not 8... it doesnt even peak until week 8...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you Dylan,

The reason I'm going 4 weeks is because I had tumor back in '02. Didn't want it to come back using sarms. Will it be safe to it for 12 weeks? I was cleared of cancer back in '03.

Also where do you suggest I get clomid & gw-501516?

I appreciate it sir!!
Thank you!!

thats really your call then... i didnt know that... they are not supposed to but i have no clue about your source either and being that its not trusted, i cant recommend that

you DOO NOT run mk2866 6 months, that would be mk677... you need to run this cycle 12 weeks, not 8... it doesnt even peak until week 8...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

He’s right that’s my fault misread the numbers after the mk my fault. ^^^ he’s th best listen to him. I never heard of it causing tumors to come back tho either

He’s right that’s my fault misread the numbers after the mk my fault. ^^^ he’s th best listen to him. I never heard of it causing tumors to come back tho either

all good, i figured you just misread and it can be easy to mix them up if you read it too quickly

Thank guys, really appreciate it!!! I decided to run 12 week cycle then PCT.. I'll keep you guys up to date.

Top Bottom