napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4 months until vacation, cycle recommendations?

kdigX

Never researched SARMS before, only ever used creatine and protein. Test subject guinea pig is mid 30's, 20+ yrs exp lifting off and on, 2 yrs straight of strict macro diet and lifting, 6'0" 185 with around 13% bodyfat. Subject would be considered relatively strong in the big lifts and was considering competing in powerlifting before an injury set him back. Packing on size has always been an issue. Was able to bulk to 220 but was way too fat and then lost most of his gains when cutting. Very frustrating!

He has a vacation in 18 weeks. Hoping to add about 10 lbs of mostly muscle and then cut. Is that enough time to do a cycle of LGD to bulk, take a break, do another cycle with ostarine to cut? If not, would it be more beneficial to do LGD to bulk and then try and cut naturally or bulk natural and then use ostarine on the cut? Supression is a concern having never used any sarms or ped's in his research before. Thanks!

its not enough time to do 2 cycles, no.. it takes 12 weeks to do one and then 4 weeks of a mini pct... you would want to run gw and s4 to cut after lgd... here's what you SHOULD do.. stack lgd and s4 to start, perfect for strength and size then FOLLOW it after with gw and s4...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan - thanks man. I had not considered a stack as this is the first experiment and I wasn't sure how the subject would respond. Do you think it's safe to stack these for a first timer? Also, should he start eating at a defecit halfway through to get a cut? Would you run the cycle so that the final day of the pct is the day before the trip or what timing would result in best results? Thanks appreciate the help

Dylan - thanks man. I had not considered a stack as this is the first experiment and I wasn't sure how the subject would respond. Do you think it's safe to stack these for a first timer? Also, should he start eating at a defecit halfway through to get a cut? Would you run the cycle so that the final day of the pct is the day before the trip or what timing would result in best results? Thanks appreciate the help
Sarms are perfectly fine to stack. They don't carry the side effects that steroids do.

I would eat at maintenance or slightly above for the first half then switch to a defecit of 300 to 500 per day

it it was not safe i certainly would not recommend it brother... if you want to cut, then yes, eat at a deficit.. you can run it however ou want... as loing as you are able to do your pct, you decide how you want to time it

Top Bottom