napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4 month cycle

bt0600

Banned
Hello guys im using winstrol and anavar cycle so im taking anavar for 1 month and 25 days now i aded winstrol 28 days ago and im supressed... i have 2 options i can take test e or continue this for 10 days and finish my cycle. I was thinking about to continue with test e but i have to take it for 2 months so i will have to make my cycle longer.. i think i won t have any problems and i can do that but what are your thoughts on this? Ps i won t use anavar and win when i take test.

This makes no sense man. You should’ve been running test from the start. Why would you stop winny and anavar and start test right now??? Test will shut you down too. They ALL will. Stopping your orals and injecting test WILL NOT help you. You need to stop all steroids now and start a proper pct. do you know what a pct is? You clearly need to stay away from steroids for a long time until you learn how to use them safely.

I agree that this was a poor cycle plan to start. Assuming your test is a long ester, you probably should just end your cycle and PCT, because the test will take a while to reach peak concentrations and you cannot keep running stacked orals like this.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

I have pct ready i know but you can make a cycle with orals but you have to be ready for the supression but this team it supressed me a little bit more i know that i had to pust test in and i know that it wil take longer to kick in but there are people who nake cycle longer...

you hdont have any clue what you are doing.. none, zero.. you need to run a REAL pct and then not use steroids again until you actually have a clue what you are doing... are i ask what your pct is?

Well i won t test. I will use 4 weeks pct clomid 50/50/50/25 nolva40/40/40/20 and cardarine 20mg and maybe ostarine 25mg

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) esarms.com
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

I want to experiment some stuff i know what im doing just wanted to know what you guys think

Dude. NO. You don’t know what you’re doing at all, I’m sorry. And no oral only cycles are garbage. You have no idea what you’re doing.

Top Bottom