napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3rd Cycle of Test and Deca... Looking to switch things up a bit.

UniqueMethodz

Just joined the forums (already posted intro) and looking to gain some knowledge from some of you guys.

So I have a few cycles under my belt. Mostly Test C/E and an oral (Dbol or Var). With that being said I have ran 2 test and deca cycles at (some would consider low ) doses 300mg test and 150mg of deca. Always got great results in strength and joints always feel great.

So here’s my question...not looking for a huge change but thinking of possibly going for a 350-500mg of test and 350mg of deca to see what happens regarding my strength and what I’ll look like on that dosage.

What are some of your thoughts on that dose? And for how long should I run that? I am currently on TRT at 200mg of Test C a week.

I will be front loading dbol for 3-4 weeks at 20mg. I’ve always had great results at 20mg with no sides and minimal bloat but if some of you feel I should go with 40mg, let me know. I always have dex (.5 every 3 days, I’m not prone to gyno but better safe than sorry) on hand and even though I’m on TRT I always keep nolva (I’ve used at 10mg to control estrogen in the past until I got smart and decided to stop being cheap and stupid and started packing some dex) and clomid on hand. I’ll have HCG as well, Doc has me at 2 units every other day during TRT.

I’ve never needed caber but seeing at this dose, prolactin sides can be an issue. Have done some research on caber but I have never used it. Should I use caber? At what dosage? And does the forum have a reliable/sponsored source where I can pick some up?

I know it’s not the standard format but as I get more involved in the community, I’ll clean it up. Anyways all comments and critique are welcomed... even if you gotta call me a dumbass lol... don’t worry, I have thick skin just tell me why though lol. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
350 test and 350 deca are good enough dosages, they aren't low. As for dbol ...4 weeks at 20 or max 30 mg should be enough , no need to up to 40. As for caber.. 0.25 mg e3d should be good but only bloodwork will tell you. Look at source section for caber and i would also suggest replacing arimidex with aromasin 12.5 mg e2d

yes, 350/350 is plenty and dbol has no reason to be ran higher than 30 mg per day whatsoever... caber at .25 mg e3d is all you will need with that dose of deca...

yes, 350/350 is plenty and dbol has no reason to be ran higher than 30 mg per day whatsoever... caber at .25 mg e3d is all you will need with that dose of deca...

Thanks DG, Questions... how long do you think I should run this cycle before returning back to my TRT dose? ...And once I acquire caber should I just hold back on it and wait to see how I react to the dose or should I just start taking it just in case any issues start to pop off? Appreciate any advice you have on the matter?

350 test and 350 deca are good enough dosages, they aren't low. As for dbol ...4 weeks at 20 or max 30 mg should be enough , no need to up to 40. As for caber.. 0.25 mg e3d should be good but only bloodwork will tell you. Look at source section for caber and i would also suggest replacing arimidex with aromasin 12.5 mg e2d

Thanks Kael... appreciate the words of wisdom. I will def look at the source section to pick up caber and if they have aromasin, I’ll give that a shot as well. I’m not gyno prone but since my dose is going up, I’d rather be safe than sorry.

12-14 weeks should allow you to get the most out of deca, it's a fairly long ester . You can always choose npp (nandrolone phenylpropionate) which is the same thing but can be run 8-10 weeks.

Thanks DG, Questions... how long do you think I should run this cycle before returning back to my TRT dose? ...And once I acquire caber should I just hold back on it and wait to see how I react to the dose or should I just start taking it just in case any issues start to pop off? Appreciate any advice you have on the matter?

I would go 14 weeks on deca so you really allow it to fully shine otherwise you are not getting the most out of it... definitely use caber from the start. .25 mg e3d is plenty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

12-14 weeks should allow you to get the most out of deca, it's a fairly long ester . You can always choose npp (nandrolone phenylpropionate) which is the same thing but can be run 8-10 weeks.

Yea, kind of regret not picking up some NPP. Right now I’m just looking to try new gear/dose (while being safe) to see its effect on body comp, strength, mood, etc. right now I have some Oral Tren, winny tabs, tbol, dbol, deca, S4, Ostarine, GW, Test C and E... I’ll be trying some of these at moderate doses as time passes. Not looking to stack a lot of shit together or go with massive doses... but I def will be trying NPP next time. Never tried short ester injectables but I am curious... thanks bro!

I would go 14 weeks on deca so you really allow it to fully shine otherwise you are not getting the most out of it... definitely use caber from the start. .25 mg e3d is plenty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You’re the phucking man bro... def will take your advice. Thank you brotha!

Should be a great cycle bro. Test and deca is a great time

It will be my third time and I just feel great on Test and Deca... my joints love me even more for it. After this cycle I will be looking to try some other cycles and step out of my comfort zone. I see you’re one of guys on here that always give some of the best advice so I will def hit you up for some tips... if you don’t mind that is... lol

Top Bottom